Can you see the difference?

Can you see the difference between....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
with my UV filter the overall image becomes darker..... maybe 1fstop or 1/2 f-stop darker........ can see difference on camera, more prominent on the comp. monitor.

the rest, i don't know...... way too exp. for an amature like me......

Depending on the filter factor of the UV filter and also the coating of the lens, generally it does makes a difference n improves contrast, subject to sun's direction.

and among those you listed, this the ONLY one I can SEE the difference, barred the magnifying glass or loupe....

For example 2700dpi? 4000dpi? negligible difference, i prefer to see the pictures with my naked eye. 8000dpi? yes, can see.

:gbounce:

Actually i dont care whether there is a diff in image quality between Hoya HMC and B+W MRC, the deciding factor is how horrible it is to clean the stupid Hoya. It either filterless or B+W

Yes, I have a hard time cleaning Hoya filters also. I still prefer Nikon because B+W filters rings are a bit too thick and the filter factor suggests that transmission is not that high, so it's not really worth the money I pay.

Sure we can see, under the right conditions, if we know what to look for. Eg we know one pix got more flare than another one, can't say for sure it's B+W UV filter vs Brand X filter, but certainly we won't miss seeing the flare.

If you post using Clubsnap Gallery having 100kb size limit... I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.