Can you live without internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah Kiat

Jun 21, 2007
Sydney
I moved out recently and due to technical complications and what not, I'm still waiting for broadband to be hooked up at my new place. Almost 3 weeks with no internet at home oledi, and I feel like dying. Coming home is so sian because I can't go on the internet! Nothing else to do at home leh...:sticktong

In this day and age, the internet culture is a way of life. But I wonder if anyone of you can tahan without internet?

i fully understand your case.....

it feels strange when u never bring handphone and never surf the net for a week.

Cold Turkey ? :bsmilie:

I for one have to admit, I can't live without internet. When I 1st moved here, every apartment I went to view, I will ask the landlord, do you have internet? :bsmilie: Suffered for a few weeks without internet, got to survive on school's free access. But i do know of people who use it occasionally or dun use it at all.

I for one have to admit, I can't live without internet. When I 1st moved here, every apartment I went to view, I will ask the landlord, do you have internet? :bsmilie: Suffered for a few weeks without internet, got to survive on school's free access. But i do know of people who use it occasionally or dun use it at all.

think most of the seasoned CSkopitiamers will not be able to take 24hour of server down... let alone 1 week of no internet access...

Day 1 - Start to scratch finger...
Day 2 - Start to bang fist...
Day 3 - Start to have delusion...
Day 4 - Start to have withdrawal symptoms... shivering, anxiety attack...
Day 5 - Start to get suicidal...
Day 6 - Found loitering around high rise building...
Day 7 - Found on ground level motionless...

Day 8 - Internet connected... rise from the dead, machiam like Neo... :bsmilie:

I will catch more fishes more often without internet.

You fish meh?? wat do you fish for? Mermaids or Mermans? :bsmilie:

No internet? No big deal. I had grown up without computer and internet, so it doesn't matter if there is no internet access. Can always find something else to do. Sports, shopping, reading, watch movies, listen to music etc etc....so many things to do. Internet is to help us communicate and share info easily, not to take over our life.

No internet? No big deal. I had grown up without computer and internet, so it doesn't matter if there is no internet access. Can always find something else to do. Sports, shopping, reading, watch movies, listen to music etc etc....so many things to do. Internet is to help us communicate and share info easily, not to take over our life.

Without internet would you know there is Bree? :bsmilie:

W/o internet damn sad :cry:

But what's even worse, is when ur CPU is down.. u lagi curse n swear ;(
Can't even edit the photos u taken, listen to mp3 library or play games :sticktong

Again, for me no internet it's like no life........no anime, no pics to see, no music, no movies, no frens to tok to......:bsmilie:

We won't know until we don't have it, but I think it's entirely possible, though your life may change significantly if you lost the Internet, ha.

For example, imagine Clubsnap in a non-digital age, if it even existed, you'd have to go to a billboard somewhere to read threads.. And people not happy with what you say they just tear your reply out and 'delete' it. Or just vandalise it with pictures of Porky Pig, etc.

In fact, I don't think the billboard will exist after a while, since there are so many emo people in CS.. =D

Haha! What a conicidence, I had lost my connection for 6 days and I was already cursing and swearing at Starhub. Nothing to do, cannot visit CS... Play Solitare all the way, casue I got no comp games. At least I could still do some long needed photo editing.:)

We won't know until we don't have it, but I think it's entirely possible, though your life may change significantly if you lost the Internet, ha.

For example, imagine Clubsnap in a non-digital age, if it even existed, you'd have to go to a billboard somewhere to read threads.. And people not happy with what you say they just tear your reply out and 'delete' it. Or just vandalise it with pictures of Porky Pig, etc.

In fact, I don't think the billboard will exist after a while, since there are so many emo people in CS.. =D

And maybe you'll meet your admirer at the CS billboard. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.