Can you guys slow down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
street1.jpg

You guys going so fast, I can't catch up.....

Nice photo Tweek, it really potrays the feel of isolation and seclusion.. good use of b&w methinks.

On a different note though, it could've been better if the no-crossing sign was not in line with the man's head. I'm sure there're many more opportunities such as these waiting in Chinatown.. after the fuss of CNY that is :)

Cheers

Originally posted by blurified
Nice photo Tweek, it really potrays the feel of isolation and seclusion.. good use of b&w methinks.

On a different note though, it could've been better if the no-crossing sign was not in line with the man's head. I'm sure there're many more opportunities such as these waiting in Chinatown.. after the fuss of CNY that is :)

Cheers

thanks. :) yeah same sentiments about the no-crossing sign. the shot was a by-the-way thing so didn't stop to think more about composition or wait for better chances, in a hurry to go home. :D

Dragos thanks too. ;)

was it shot in high iso or did u purposely add in some grain during post processing?
coz can see the noise

thanks sbs99, fundee :)

mystix, i added in the grains using photoshop. Thought it would give a better b&w effect. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.