Can you feel things moving inside your 400D when you shake it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingendaryl

Nov 19, 2006
Hello all,

A newbie question.. I was wondering if it's normal to hear moving parts inside your 400d when you shake it slightly?

Hello all,

A newbie question.. I was wondering if it's normal to hear moving parts inside your 400d when you shake it slightly?
Normal.

I don't have 400d, but I have d70s. It is normal. The sound come from orientation sensor component inside the camera body. This orientation sensor will tell your camera what position (Vertical or Horizontal position) when taking the photo. Why I know, it is already discussed many times before. You are not the first one come with that question ;) .

Regards,
Arto.

haha i see i see:)

thank you for your super fAst reply! :) in the days to come, i'll have even more newbie questions to ask.

I just got my 400D body yesterday and I'm very excited fiddling with it.

Hello all,

haha, i got exactly the same fear as u. if i m not wrong, the sound comes from the built in flash hinges. open the flash and shake it, i think this shld be the reason. have fun!

I'm a new 400D user too.. ;)

Which lens are you using with your 400d? I tried taking some shots of my marine fish tank just now.. didn't turn out well. I think i'll slowly pick up from there. Lots to learn :)

i only feel something moving inside when i mount my 50mm f/1.8 lens.. i think it is the lens.. hee..

remove the body cover, then u shake as hard as possible... see if anything drop out anot... :evil:

Wah lao eh, originally not loose oso shake until loose liao :bsmilie:
Still got warranty or not ?

Wah lao eh, originally not loose oso shake until loose liao :bsmilie:
Still got warranty or not ?
Unless the service center don't know if you ever open it, warranty still valid ;) .

Regards,
Arto.

me a one week old 400D user....never try shake it hahaa...

anyway...to collect the free lens book and the CF card, do we need to go all the way to Harbour Front?? Can we collect at the Canon Service Center at Funan ah??

anyway...to collect the free lens book and the CF card, do we need to go all the way to Harbour Front?? Can we collect at the Canon Service Center at Funan ah??

Can only claim from Harbour Front.

I shook, nothing heard, and luckily nothing fell out! hahahha

the sound comes from the internal flash release mechanism. nothing to worry about. :D

remove the body cover, then u shake as hard as possible... see if anything drop out anot... :evil:

Just now i followed yhour instruction .. now my Shutter drop out?!?! how to put back?! super glue can work? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.