Can we take pictures in the plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
I thought they said no recording device?
so... does that mean we are not able to take pictures during the flight?

anyone? :dunno:

I took some many times. No problem.

no problem..u can even ask the air-hostress to pose for u.

I just don't want the plane to drop from the sky when i take pictures :p :sweat:

They only say no electronic device when take-off and landing, so I guess its ok when the plane is in the air. :dunno:

I think you are not supposed to use any electronic stuffs when the plane is taking off or landing.....they will broadcast to remind all passenger to off their mobile and electronic equipment during that peroid.

I got a telling off by the stewardess when I was holding....yes..just holding my camera and not even taking pictures or trying to take pictures while the plane was preparing to land while on a budget airline in Australia.... :dunno:

Nonetheless, I was happily snapping away on the way back to Singapore without causing any distress to the staffs on board....thus I think it's alright to do it except during taking off or landing.... :blah:

Yes, but not during the take off and landing .. just to be careful as safety involved during these critical move .. :)

hehehe ..... me use full mechinical camera .... no electronic component involved ;D .... LOL .....

if u want to take pics of take-off and landing, use manual film camera

huh? where find a manual camera? u loan me ah?

shldn't be a problem, in reality, i had attend aviation course b4 and according to the pilot, normally not a problem with electronics, its juz that probable tiny chance that the device might interfere with on board electronics.

no probs. just have to considerate to ensure flash don't disturb others. (turn if off, esp if you are shooting out off the window)

definitely can take lah, done it many times before...

a few years ago even had the chance to go into the cabin and take pix with the pilot :p

even when taking off/landing?

Status
Not open for further replies.