Can we check in Gas cannister for flight

ggodetucsamoht

May 14, 2006
Woodlands
just curious to check whether are we able to check in together in our luggage with 2-3 cans of buthane gas cannister for portable stove? :)

just curious to check whether are we able to check in together in our luggage with 2-3 cans of buthane gas cannister for portable stove? :)

I think cannot leh....
why do you WANT TO CHECK in such things?!

Its consider dangerous / hazardous item leh!
even i check in my hair spray kanna open up my luggage leh!!
coz of the hazardous logo at the can where i dunno HOW they can scanned the logo out also!

U wan u can try lah ...
but not sure if kanna caught will be black listed a not
then future custom check u will always kanna too

Besides your own life, do you think it is alright to risk another 200 lives? :dunno:

As a former flight attendant, the answer is "NO", not even in check in luggage.

*The Alarm Bells Are Ringing*

Potential terror threat! hahaha.. just kidding..

but honestly, why would you want to bring that on the plane? Seriously dangerous given the air pressure.

*The Alarm Bells Are Ringing*

Potential terror threat! hahaha.. just kidding..

but honestly, why would you want to bring that on the plane? Seriously dangerous given the air pressure.

i was thinking of that too
just that .... later he/she kanna caught only.
sensitive topic

Bro :
You could have saved yourself a lot of abuse and mockery by checking on the airlines FAQs....

Unless you are a school kid, I can imagine that common sense will let you otherwise, cheers.

haha.....some guys reply here are rather hilarious.......thanks for reply anyway !!!

why i need to bring?

i am bringing my 1yr old daughter to Taiwan this coming sept and i will be tagging along a portable gas stove. I need the equipment to cook daily porridge for my girl so this gas stove really come useful for my trip. I am trying to find source in Taiwan to see if able to purchase locally or not, but i am also worry if not able to get the compatible gas can so want to check here if able to check in with our luggage...

haha.....some guys reply here are rather hilarious.......thanks for reply anyway !!!

why i need to bring?

i am bringing my 1yr old daughter to Taiwan this coming sept and i will be tagging along a portable gas stove. I need the equipment to cook daily porridge for my girl so this gas stove really come useful for my trip. I am trying to find source in Taiwan to see if able to purchase locally or not, but i am also worry if not able to get the compatible gas can so want to check here if able to check in with our luggage...

wat type of canister u r bringing?
u pm me the photo or type i help you ask my taiwan friend easier
anyway should be no problem.. to get there

taiwan is not that back dated.

why i need to bring?

You might wan to consider those running on electricity {It will be slow but its still workable}if the gas stove is not allowed.

why i need to bring?

any aerosol can are not allow to check in.
it will be better for you to just buy a portable gas stove over there, dispose it once you are leaving the country.
if you insist, I guess you have to take land or sea transport to Taiwan instead.

why i need to bring?

u are a good father. :)

but u can always get an electric one or feed her instant cereal or buy the canister there ...

im leaving my kid at home until she is 2 or 3. :bsmilie:

You might wan to consider those running on electricity {It will be slow but its still workable}if the gas stove is not allowed.

i got the electrical traveller cooker earlier. but after some trials it took me 1hr+ to cook the porridge.....so recently saw this gas cooker and it sudden strike my mind for using it to cook will be more easier.

now left the question where to get the gas can thats all....

u are a good father. :)

but u can always get an electric one or feed her instant cereal or buy the canister there ...

im leaving my kid at home until she is 2 or 3. :bsmilie:

thks for complementing....

i am bringing my girl there to celebrate her lst bday, hope to capture more photos for her too.....

i got the electrical traveller cooker earlier. but after some trials it took me 1hr+ to cook the porridge.....so recently saw this gas cooker and it sudden strike my mind for using it to cook will be more easier.

now left the question where to get the gas can thats all....

taiwanese also love to do bbq and portable cooking
7-11 might have it too ..
unless urs is uncommon size if not should not be a problem.
u need help in confirming just drop me a pm ... on your tpye of canister will do.