can we bring cameras into the navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spazzer

May 5, 2007
BUKIT PANJANG
someone plz help me as i would be going there tomm hope to get some pics? would we be allowed to bring?

If you can bring kids, of course you can bring cameras. But of course there will be posts set up to check your belongings first. :)

If you can bring kids, of course you can bring cameras. But of course there will be posts set up to check your belongings first. :)

but some of my friends say cannot some say can kinda confused!

but some of my friends say cannot some say can kinda confused!

If it's open to public, whatever that shouldn't be seen would have been kept.
And god bless the navy if they were to confiscate cameras on the spot... where are they going to temporary keep them?!

Anyway, it has been discussed at length here,
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=276156

If it's open to public, whatever that shouldn't be seen would have been kept.
And god bless the navy if they were to confiscate cameras on the spot... where are they going to temporary keep them?!

Anyway, it has been discussed at length here,
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=276156

they can turn u back, they have the rights to refused entry.

well good luck in turning away everyone with handphone camera phone then .:bsmilie:

haiyah all those things that u can't see..they would have hidden away liaoz.. :p

Hahha...... of course can bring lah!!! Otherwise, they will have to blind fold you and welcome you liao................ :bigeyes:

They will only show what is necessary............. the rest, you will not be able to find lah....that will be keep in the restricted area. Which will be protected lah.......

Just bring your camera and shoot............. no worries......... :thumbsup:

Like what some mentioned earlier on, in any SAF open house, cameras are allowed. If there are any sensitive equipments they don't want you to see, they will not be displayed. So, happy shooting.

Yep I was there yesterday for the Close-Door Event.
Bring all your barangs barangs you want!
Photography is definitely allowed.

Get a sunblock and cap if you don't want to get sunburn.
Have fun!:)

"all electronic equipments and children to be turned off or switched to silent mode, before entering the area. Persons taking photographs will have their lenses removed."

:sweatsm: :devil: :nono:

"Visitors are allowed to bring their cameras/handphone cameras into CNB only during the Open House period. However photography/video capturing will be strictly restricted to the fairground only."

Hope that helps :)

"Visitors are allowed to bring their cameras/handphone cameras into CNB only during the Open House period. However photography/video capturing will be strictly restricted to the fairground only."

Hope that helps :)

tell them what is fairground brother.

anyway. on board the vessels. i do not think they will allow snapping.

but anyway.. most important thing is have fun there la... or take pics from the jetty lor...

you can still get very good pictures from the jetty also. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.