Can we all keep to the TOPIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
I feel that most posters here will sure change the topic of the thread including me. Why not we try to make it a habit not to go off the topic?? STay to the thread and not go another direction?

What do you guys think??

Originally posted by siron
I feel that most posters here will sure change the topic of the thread including me. Why not we try to make it a habit not to go off the topic?? STay to the thread and not go another direction?

What do you guys think??

now then u know ... :bsmilie:

What do you guys think??

So what do you think of Spiderman? ;p

Just joking, think it's a rather natural thing, even in everyday conversation, meetings, etc. We always tend to drift. Especially when someone mentions something, then someone else has something to add to that something, then another person has more things to add.......

Regards
CK

sironn : Glad u realised :p

Revelation Day! Great..it's a good beginning...:)

In Banel talk is ok...but in other forums....esp Photo Galleries & Equipment Envy

we should try to be more serious....

What do you guys think??

i think your post here in General Photography is off topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.