Can the Exif info be modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the exif info - it is possible that your friend took the photo, and I think he also cropped the image. I have done this many time.

from the exif info - it is possible that your friend took the photo, and I think he also cropped the image. I have done this many time.

Hi jopel, don't you think that at 6.40+am in the morning quite hard to have the sky at this colour....? Please advise, maybe you can help by sharing the photos you took with the exif info attached so that we can know that it is possible. Do share :)

Hi jopel, don't you think that at 6.40+am in the morning quite hard to have the sky at this colour....? Please advise, maybe you can help by sharing the photos you took with the exif info attached so that we can know that it is possible. Do share :)

didn't realize someone already provided the answer liao. any way I shoot satellite with macro lens -

001.jpg

:bsmilie:

How do you view exif online?
Can someone please retrieve the exif of this for me?
newbarn.jpg

How do you view exif online?
Can someone please retrieve the exif of this for me?
newbarn.jpg

Creation date: 7/14/2008 08:57
Camera: Canon EOS 5D mark 2
Focal length: 600*mm
Aperture: f/8
Exposure time: 1/8000" (-0.67*EV)
ISO speed rating: 1600/33°
Program: Shutter priority
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode

didn't realize someone already provided the answer liao. any way I shoot satellite with macro lens -

001.jpg

:bsmilie:

Wow, 100mm macro? good lighting! :thumbsup:Too bad isnt that sharp....what brand of macro u use? Cannon? :think:

try fxif (google it) - it is a plug-in for FF

Can modify that file.

wow another picture with 18mm in exif?which means 27mm in 35mm plane

Maybe i think that is copy from poster or photo., that the exif info you think so wire .... Just my 2 cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.