Can tell me what is wrong with my photograph?

I took so late cos wanna learn how to take photo at night..:) the framming part i nt so sure wat u mean. Is the picture slanted? Sry for noobness

Prince Photogenic said:
Looks better but noticed your framing still not straight.. if you are going to retake, straighten your framing, if not going to retake, straighten in pp..

*faints* The standard here quite "up"... I can't even see its SLANTED! How did you see? Dont mind me but I'm thinking I can learn something too... How you see not straight? Looks ok lei~ :(

The slanted vertical is most obvious on the right side of frame. If your tripod has spirit bubbles make use of it to level your camera. By tilting your camera up it creates keystoning and thus messes the verticals. But by levelling you'll most likely crop out a lot of sky and maybe even the building top. Try shooting from a higher elevation instead if possible.

SyncGuy said:
*faints* The standard here quite "up"... I can't even see its SLANTED! How did you see? Dont mind me but I'm thinking I can learn something too... How you see not straight? Looks ok lei~ :(

Use LCD live view to take night shots. U can see any adjustments needed.

Get a spirit leveler for $5 to do the job.

Hmm... Just wondering only, but I look at the bottom line looks like ok... Could it be due to barrel distortion? LoL! I'm just wondering.. *takes out umbrella*

HighTone said:
Get a spirit leveler for $5 to do the job.

Oh ny tripod has it. X axis or y axis is slanted ar?

Oh ny tripod has it. X axis or y axis is slanted ar?

possibly both.
X Axis: horizon will not straight if X axis is not leveled
Y Axis: Causes keystone effect