can teach me?

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
erm hi sorry to trouble u guys. can u guys tell me how to upload picture? as in like can show the picture straight instead of using link? i tried to search but no result sry

erm hi sorry to trouble u guys. can u guys tell me how to upload picture? as in like can show the picture straight instead of using link? i tried to search but no result sry

Click here for sample guide of posting photos in CS. This is just one of the ways. It also applies to photobucket or any other website that stores photos. All you just need to know is how to get the link.

wah! dont really understand.. can that link to here? as in like different website

wah! dont really understand.. can that link to here? as in like different website

ok. Example.

This is the link to the orginal picture from maybe let's say flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40086822@N07/5409736879/sizes/l/in/pool-47643757@N00/

Now. When you go to the above website. Can you see all those link for the different size?
If Yes, Right Click on it, and select "Copy Link Address" depending on your web browser.

Now back to CS. When you want to post something here. you should be able to see a set of tools. Mouse over your mouse over all the icons. Find an icon that says "Insert Images". There should be a pop out saying "Please enter the URL of your image". Now what you have to do is just Right Click your mouse and Click on Paste.

Alternatively, you could use the html tag.