Can teach me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
How to tell a person not to patronise me anymore?

Seriously, there is good customers and there are bad ones, and not every business need to really take heed of those bad customers...

This customer have pissed me off 2 times in a day already... 3 times in 2 days...

How to tell a person not to patronise me anymore?

Seriously, there is good customers and there are bad ones, and not every business need to really take heed of those bad customers...

This customer have pissed me off 2 times in a day already... 3 times in 2 days...

One way is to charge him a "very high" price lor ....

One way is to charge him a "very high" price lor ....

bloody hell lor, he come accuse me of selling high price, then nabueh stand infront of me make call to my customer/distro say he wanna order the item expect i sell cheaper, so since i manufacturer, i go tell all my dept to take note of this item, who ever enquiry sell higher price... this guy obviously got no basic courtesy to make the call outside and was darn rude to do this in my face...

after this episode, he came just now, then wanted to buy a accessory for parts he purchased previously, was darn reluctant, but they say, aiya, just do, then i issue cash sales, tis guy threw the money in front of me & say bo pian... i was like WTF!!! bo pian dun buy lor... as if i owe u a living... :angry:

business is like that.. 'customer always right' mah.. but really, just up the price for him and give him good reasons like pub transport cost up, petrol up or your dog just given birth.

If you're selling a specialty item/service that nobody else has then you have the trump card. He obvoiusly don't believe in having good biz relationships. If you run a common service and he keeps coming back means you are obviously more competitive. Either way, up his price is the way. :bsmilie: LL he have to come back and pay, else he got to take it else where.

business is like that.. 'customer always right' mah.. but really, just up the price for him and give him good reasons like pub transport cost up, petrol up or your dog just given birth.

If you're selling a specialty item/service that nobody else has then you have the trump card. He obvoiusly don't believe in having good biz relationships. If you run a common service and he keeps coming back means you are obviously more competitive. Either way, up his price is the way. :bsmilie: LL he have to come back and pay, else he got to take it else where.

bo pian, i sole manufacturer in sg, either he wait 2 weeks for overseas order and he incur more loss or he could jolly well go find ppl who buy from me and sell to him... everyone else just say they manufacture while i show them my factory...:sticktong

sometimes just darn pissed of this kinda ppl... keep thinking that their money is darn big... he lucky my bosses come back from overseas liao, else i just dun sell... (hope they go holiday again) :devil:

DCA.... smile !!! IMF !! 4million smiles !! welcome the buggers remember ?! more $ means more bonus means can BBB !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sole manufacturer? wahahaha.. up price! UP UP UP!!! :think: reminds me of an advert..UP~ up~ UP~! :bsmilie:

bo pian, i sole manufacturer in sg, either he wait 2 weeks for overseas order and he incur more loss or he could jolly well go find ppl who buy from me and sell to him... everyone else just say they manufacture while i show them my factory...:sticktong

sometimes just darn pissed of this kinda ppl... keep thinking that their money is darn big... he lucky my bosses come back from overseas liao, else i just dun sell... (hope they go holiday again) :devil:

Sole manufacturer ... don't need to wait .... just up price lor .... he LL also have to buy ....

Sole manufacturer ... don't need to wait .... just up price lor .... he LL also have to buy ....

up price no good for reputation if he go out tell ppl i overcharging mah, besides that, will dio shoot by bosses lor...

think next time he try to pull another stunt, i shove him out with a broom... :devil:

if u are the sole manufacturer, u call the shots! But in business world, always LUNZ unless your business is just to pass time. Arbo simply make a clown out of him to ask him to come back again coz no stock. Make him go a few round.trips before he get to buy it at the price he deem fit!

Wah liao...sounds bad better not comment too much coz me also in service line. :bsmilie:

Intro me lah..i sell cheap cheap:devil: (we can start a thread, "Something about cheap manufacturing assignments") , maybe LindaChew also will chap ji ka...:devil: "very dirt easy one".....:bsmilie:

no stock, need to ship in parts/raw matl
please wait 2 months, if he wants fast

can, but please pay 200% surcharge, say no choice
transport charges, jet fuel price go up
osama fees ... blah blah, blah

ok thank you, please come again

no stock, need to ship in parts/raw matl
please wait 2 months, if he wants fast

can, but please pay 200% surcharge, say no choice
transport charges, jet fuel price go up
osama fees ... blah blah, blah

ok thank you, please come again

got reputation to keep lor... hahaha... we known in market to be speedy wor... liddat against the norm... but worth the try... i did the stuff for him overnight delivery, in fact within 1/2 a day, this kinda crap... next time say my schedule fully packed, packed until next year... :devil:

or the next time he ask for something you say

"please hold on a moment sir,
i need to consult my lawyers on this"

he should say..

sorry . i am very busy. maybe i refer you to my assistants ? which one you want ? i got 28 of them...

er wait... all also busy.

you call back in 45mins.

and you call this number.

"give the man the number of the person you hate most... haha.. say this guy/girl will entertain your request.. but u must pay me first"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

got reputation to keep lor... hahaha... we known in market to be speedy wor... liddat against the norm... but worth the try... i did the stuff for him overnight delivery, in fact within 1/2 a day, this kinda crap... next time say my schedule fully packed, packed until next year... :devil:

since he buying accessories or parts only, tell him no stock or obsoleted lor .... then up the price 2 or 3 times if he want express service .....

It the same everywhere .... express service mean pay more .... :cry:

Tell that fellow that U appointed a company as sole agent. Pass my number to him, I sell him high high.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.