Can someone save my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octane69

Jan 10, 2005
Singapore
www.ukayphotography.com
Does anyone have the card receovery software that ceom with the lexar CF cards? Or which is the best receovery software for CF cards? I shot a assingment and now i cant seem to find it... i may have overwritten the card accidentally... pls if you have it... can email or send me a copy of this software... thanks!!!!!!! octane69@gmail.com :sweat: For MAc pleaseeeeeee

Does anyone have the card receovery software that ceom with the lexar CF cards? Or which is the best receovery software for CF cards? I shot a assingment and now i cant seem to find it... i may have overwritten the card accidentally... pls if you have it... can email or send me a copy of this software... thanks!!!!!!! octane69@gmail.com :sweat: For MAc pleaseeeeeee

will sandisk one works?i have a few cd that comes with the cf card i bought.
i can courier it to you.

thought this was a suicide note.........luckily it wasn't!

Good luck in recovering your files!

HS

i remembered a colleague of mine who sent his card back to lexar(i'm not sure if it's lexar or not) and they did the recovery for him for free.it's a SD card.
you might want to check it out with them.

I have the Lexar Image Rescue, but it should be for Windows

Have emailed you the file.

if it is deleted, then those software may help. but if you've overwritten it with other files, then it is gone case. wish you all the luck!

if it is deleted, then those software may help. but if you've overwritten it with other files, then it is gone case. wish you all the luck!
Sometime if overwritten by a bit of data only, it may still be able to retrieve some partial data which is not overwritten, depend on luck :sweat:

thanks alot.. thanks a million to all the rescue rangers... i settled my data problem... n it really warms my heart the number of concerned and helpful people who extended their hand to help... thank you once again.. CS is not such a bad place after all... ;):thumbsup:

Go to a professional for help. It cost me $75 (1 working day) and I recovered 99.5% of the files. I wouldn't want to use any software to meddle with the card as those pix were for a project.

Just remember not to format it.

thanks alot.. thanks a million to all the rescue rangers... i settled my data problem... n it really warms my heart the number of concerned and helpful people who extended their hand to help... thank you once again.. CS is not such a bad place after all... ;):thumbsup:
good to know that you managed to recover your files

Status
Not open for further replies.