Can someone help me regarding USPS postage to Singapore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
I ordered a few items on ebay.

------
ORDER #1 (from USPS track & confirm)
Label/Receipt Number: LJ25 7487 210U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our BELLMAWR, NJ 08031 facility on May 11, 2011 at 10:18 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, May 11, 2011, 10:18 pm, BELLMAWR, NJ 08031
Acceptance, May 11, 2011, 11:34 am, MIDDLETOWN, DE 19709
Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 11, 2011

Anyone have any idea how long will this take to be delivered to S'pore? :dunno:

ORDER #2 (from USPS track & confirm)
Label/Receipt Number: LC11 9420 563U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was accepted at 11:32 am on May 11, 2011 in BEVERLY, MA 01915. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Anyone knows what does this means? :dunno:
------

If anyone knows, please help.
It's my 1st time buying stuff online, not to even mention from ebay and seller is from USA. :sweat:

Thanks. :D

Last edited:
For non-holiday season, typically takes between 7 - 14 days to reach you (Singapore). Their tracking information is quite useless...
Sometimes "sink" Post can take upto 5 working days to deliver your parcel (my personal experience), if after 14 days you don't see your item, you can try calling Singpost hotline and give them your tracking number

For non-holiday season, typically takes between 7 - 14 days to reach you (Singapore). Their tracking information is quite useless...
Sometimes "sink" Post can take upto 5 working days to deliver your parcel (my personal experience), if after 14 days you don't see your item, you can try calling Singpost hotline and give them your tracking number

From what you've said, that means, most probably I'll only received my stuff probably from this Friday (20th May) onwards?
So if by next Thurs (26th May), if I don't received my items, I better give S-Post a call? :dunno:

Thanks for the information. :)

From my experience, you should be receiving #1, within the next 7 days.

#2, anywhere from 7-14 days.

:) good luck! Don't worry so much. It's only a matter of time. Unless you need it in a hurry, then.. More good luck! :x

From my experience, you should be receiving #1, within the next 7 days.

#2, anywhere from 7-14 days.

:) good luck! Don't worry so much. It's only a matter of time. Unless you need it in a hurry, then.. More good luck! :x

Ok. Thanks for your help. :)
All I can do now is just wait. :what:

flipfreak said:
USPS is terrible. i only use them if i really got no choice. be prepare for a long wait.

Aussie post too. LOL

USPS is terrible. i only use them if i really got no choice. be prepare for a long wait.
Really? :bigeyes:

Aussie post too. LOL
Not too sure, have not tried it yet.

-----

Btw, anyone knows how long a small parcel of 2 lens cap needs to be posted here to Singapore (from HK)?

just sent some stuff back to Singapore recently using USPS. Think they are pretty good and price is pretty ok.

As for shipment time, I think it takes about 5 days for Express and 9 days for priority thereabouts.

Bought lens caps from HK previously.....take less than 10 days to receive them each time.

USPS ok used them before, takes about 10-14 days from USA, sometime longer 3-4 weeks depending on where the parcel originated.

Bought lens caps from HK previously.....take less than 10 days to receive them each time.

USPS ok used them before, takes about 10-14 days from USA, sometime longer 3-4 weeks depending on where the parcel originated.

Oh. Thanks for the information.
Will take note of it. ;)

ups should have some sort of help line to call. You should get your best answer there.

I've used USPS, before few times, Speedpost will come knocking my door during weekdays afternoon.
So far no bad experience from them. Is it fast? not that fast, allow 2 weeks wait is the norm. eBay should be pretty safe, there's a buyer protection and you pay via paypal, they can resolve issues for you. I have not report any issues yet.

Aside even for Auspost, HK Post or Chinapost, the waiting is about 2 weeks or less depending on working days. they'll go via Speedpost, they may open up your boxes to inspect before dispatch. So far I only encountered one misplaced eBay purchase via HK Post, so end up I chose to receive refund over resend of item. No report was made since the seller just transfer the fund back to my paypal.

Last edited:
ups should have some sort of help line to call. You should get your best answer there.
Sorry but it's not UPS, it's USPS which I'm referring to.

hk to sg shld be pretty quick if they post them fast. takes only a few days by right.
Oh, in that case, if it's sent out last thurs, I can get it sent to S'pore this week? :dunno:

I've used USPS, before few times, Speedpost will come knocking my door during weekdays afternoon.
So far no bad experience from them. Is it fast? not that fast, allow 2 weeks wait is the norm. eBay should be pretty safe, there's a buyer protection and you pay via paypal, they can resolve issues for you. I have not report any issues yet.

Aside even for Auspost, HK Post or Chinapost, the waiting is about 2 weeks or less depending on working days. they'll go via Speedpost, they may open up your boxes to inspect before dispatch. So far I only encountered one misplaced eBay purchase via HK Post, so end up I chose to receive refund over resend of item. No report was made since the seller just transfer the fund back to my paypal.
That means, for my items from USA, it may come anytime from now till next week? But it may also be a longer wait for my items? :dunno:
On top of that, if the seller on ebay is in the "97-99.9% positive feedback" range, most probably, the person is reliable to get a refund if I don't receive my items after a month?

Thanks all.. :D

Oh, in that case, if it's sent out last thurs, I can get it sent to S'pore this week? :dunno:

That means, for my items from USA, it may come anytime from now till next week? But it may also be a longer wait for my items? :dunno:
On top of that, if the seller on ebay is in the "97-99.9% positive feedback" range, most probably, the person is reliable to get a refund if I don't receive my items after a month?

Thanks all.. :D

shld be if sender really send out on time. some of them take their time to send the thing. i ever encounter 2 weeks later then send. end up taking abt 1 mth to get the thing.

I beg your pardon, eye paste stamp lah.

Last time, when I have ordered something from a ebay seller in hk, it took about 2 weeks for the package to reach me.
Got a tracking number and website from the seller to see where the package is.
If I remember correctly. it took less than a week for the package to reach Singapore. Then several days more from somewhere in sg to reach my residence.
Maybe the poor delivery guy has to go on foot.... ;p

shld be if sender really send out on time. some of them take their time to send the thing. i ever encounter 2 weeks later then send. end up taking abt 1 mth to get the thing.
I have clarified with the sellers, those from USA, all posted out already.
Got tracking orders (in 1st post).

I beg your pardon, eye paste stamp lah.

Last time, when I have ordered something from a ebay seller in hk, it took about 2 weeks for the package to reach me.
Got a tracking number and website from the seller to see where the package is.
If I remember correctly. it took less than a week for the package to reach Singapore. Then several days more from somewhere in sg to reach my residence.
Maybe the poor delivery guy has to go on foot.... ;p
Haha. It's ok.
Oh, from HK, it usually takes 5-7 working days? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.