can someone help me out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjy

May 15, 2005
I have a Sony Cybershot DSC p5 now... there's 2 rechargeable batter.. why issit tat i charge till full, the screen say 60 min , less than 10min, totally no batt.. then the other batt worst... charge till full only 11 min, i use less than 1 min also no batt... ... why izzit liddat ?????? kinda getting fed up...

Next, i would plan to get a 2nd hand camera ba... hoping for at least 4 MP, should be able to adjust the shuttle speed manually and also auto ... if i sell away my sony cybershot + a yashica Electro 35, am i able to get 1 such camera with top up of less than $300 ???

tjy said:
I have a Sony Cybershot DSC p5 now... there's 2 rechargeable batter.. why issit tat i charge till full, the screen say 60 min , less than 10min, totally no batt.. then the other batt worst... charge till full only 11 min, i use less than 1 min also no batt... ... why izzit liddat ?????? kinda getting fed up...

Next, i would plan to get a 2nd hand camera ba... hoping for at least 4 MP, should be able to adjust the shuttle speed manually and also auto ... if i sell away my sony cybershot + a yashica Electro 35, am i able to get 1 such camera with top up of less than $300 ???

bty got memory effect

yes... canon a series. have manual control over aperture and shutter speed.

Is ur batt more than 1 yr old?

eow said:
Is ur batt more than 1 yr old?
yep.. near 1 1/2 yr

Snow_One said:
yes... canon a series. have manual control over aperture and shutter speed.
oh bro, which canon model ?sorri... i dunno much abt camera, but juz hope to get 1 ba... can intro ?? how much ?

1 possible reason is that the battery contacts at the camera or the battery has oxidized. I once had this problem with a old Canon A20 camera, regardless of what types of batteries, always have low battery problems, send it in to the canon service centre and they helped to clean the contact and after that problem is resolved.

the battery has probably seen the end of its life isnt it? all rechargables are like that.

tjy said:
yep.. near 1 1/2 yr

Humans have life span, so do batteries. Only that it is a lot shorter. 1.5 years is rather normal to see its end. Get new ones. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.