Can someone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kcuf2 said:
yea u r rite. but u r wrong on one thing.

i hope u are joking abt the parkinson disease thingy, i dun see it as anything funny down here. We are here to discuss and talk things in a mature manner & not to spout rubbish.
Yes, I'm joking on that one, also understand not everyone can take it.

Most of us was shock when we hear that you use 1/4000s in a indoor situation, and we even hardly use 1/4000s under board daylight situation. Everyone of us have make mistakes when learning photography, but I guess yours is a very unique one, so you should know how is our reaction, but mean no harm.

Anyway, just to let you know post #10 is not joking, if you want use your eyes to judge exposure, yes, it can be done, with practices, it will be more accurate the whatever metering method.

eh why would anyone wants to shoot at 1/4000 shuttle speed???? to try out yes...to shoot seriously.....nah.

For the thread starter, just a bit OT, do you buy such an expensive camera to use its manual function? I thought we pay for the expensive metering to do auto exposure.

By the way, 1/4000s only achievable in Sun light so far (at least for my case).

my answer to ur question.. pick up a basic photography course.. these questions will not be a question after all..

jeremyftk said:
I hate to ask this but why on earth would anyone want to shoot at 1/4000?
To study the wings of a humming bird?:dunno:

catchlights said:
air plane landing, space shuttle taking off, kana chase by dogs......
maybe want to shoot with wide open using f1.2 lens.....
or photographer suffer from parkinson disease....
haa haa haa with that you will need antishake and shoot at wide angle as well.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.