Can recommend a MP3 Player in Sitex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursor

May 24, 2003
cursor.instantlogic.com
Hi,
Wonder if anyone had been looking at MP3 player in Sitex? I am looking for one but the range there is too wide. And those good brands like iRiver, MPIO all so expensive... So if you all can recommend will be great.
What I must have for MP3 Player....
1) able to play MP3;
2) Plug and Play (just drag MP3 files into the player, no software or driver needed)
3) display chinese fonts for file name and ID3 Tag
4) FM Radio Functions
5) Use as Removable drive
6) Cheap (below $200 for a 512MB possible?)

Better if can also ....
1) use external flash memory (CF or MMC/SD)
2) Record Radio or Voice
3) Direct MP3 encoding

Can recommend please???

Too late for Sitex. :cry: Maybe should try SLS. Creative is a good buy. :bigeyes:

Get the iPod and you will not regret it. Why not save some more $$$$? For your budget of $200, just save a little more lar. You want all that the things you listed except the price? Get the iPod. It will be the last MP3 player that you will need to buy.

Am also interested to know.

Anyone knows where to get MP3 players that runs on CF or SD card? I found one Frontier Labs Nex IIe (69.90USD) that uses CF but seems that it's not available in SG. Looks good to me!

Any users? :)

Carllim said:
Am also interested to know.

Anyone knows where to get MP3 players that runs on CF or SD card? I found one Frontier Labs Nex IIe (69.90USD) that uses CF but seems that it's not available in SG. Looks good to me!

Any users? :)

I'm using one that has built-in 128meg and a MMC card slot. Not one of the popular brands though.

I saw Frontier Labs Nex IIe on the web too, still can't find it in Singapore. The last I remember iPod seem to be very expensive (above $400) but maybe I remember wrongly.
As for creative, all my previous creative MP3 player all suddenly start to have problem after warranty. And worst is the service centre don't even have parts to replace. So don't have good feeling for creative.

Cursor said:
I saw Frontier Labs Nex IIe on the web too, still can't find it in Singapore. The last I remember iPod seem to be very expensive (above $400) but maybe I remember wrongly.
As for creative, all my previous creative MP3 player all suddenly start to have problem after warranty. And worst is the service centre don't even have parts to replace. So don't have good feeling for creative.

Well since you have spend some money on othere MP3 players, why not save and spend wisely on an iPod. I would not comment on the warranty issues but somehow an iPod should have less problem compared to rest of it.

Anyone here uses mini iPods and iPods and have any problems after the warranty period is over? Any comments? I have a couple of friends using it and have not heard from them any issues at all about iPods. Even the Japanese markets are switching to iPods rather than their own brands like Sony.

Check this website....
http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/11/24/bloomberg/sxipod.html

try out bargaincity's wewa!!! promotion at $170, 512 mb quite good deal with all your requirements but be sure to ask if that version of the player they selling is the built-in FM.

Although it says so on the webpage, it doesn't hurt to make them commit to their words by having a black and white email. Add $5 delievery.. not a bad deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.