Can recommend a good mouse to use with Photoshop?

Sion

Can anyone in CS recommend a good mouse to use with Photoshop? Thanks.

So far I have been using a Wacom tablet to avoid elbow pain because of long hours of photoshopping everyday.

Last edited:
Using Logitech G500 gaming mouse... love the high DPI rates on a 24" LCD monitor.

OpticalMickeyMouse.jpg

Can anyone in CS recommend a good mouse to use with Photoshop? Thanks.

So far I have been using a Wacom tablet to avoid elbow pain because of long hours of photoshopping everyday.

razor gaming mouses lor. those are built for comfort and control

Actually I don't see any difference with any mouse that I've used.. If you want precision you are probably better off with a tablet.

I have been using Wacom for 5 years. My Wacom pen is out of order. I can't seem to be able to get a new Wacom pen to work well with my tablet.

Trying to get used to going back to mouse.

I have been using Wacom for 5 years. My Wacom pen is out of order. I can't seem to be able to get a new Wacom pen to work well with my tablet.

Trying to get used to going back to mouse.

try here:
Tec Drome
1 Rochor Canal Rd #05-78 Sim Lim Sq
Tel: 6334 6300

they have replacement pens for bamboo range. intuos might have to order and wait a bit.

I love the Razer gaming mouse I use. One hot button is programmed to massively reduce sensitivity for the very fine, careful work. Then click again, back to normal sensitivity.

Logitech G700 if you like many customised buttons for tools & actions, it has 13.

i love my razer imperator
but it gone a little crazy after 1 yr .. :(