Can Photoshop add white border..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbteng

Hi,

Can any of you folks pls enlighten me if photoshop has a function to add
white borders to the pictures and if so, can they do batch processing (select the photos and add a border to all at the same time) or do we need to do it one by one. :dunno:

Thanks in advance....!

tbteng said:
Hi,

Can any of you folks pls enlighten me if photoshop has a function to add
white borders to the pictures and if so, can they do batch processing (select the photos and add a border to all at the same time) or do we need to do it one by one. :dunno:

Thanks in advance....!

Follow this link http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?file=articles/border/borders.htm

tbteng said:
Thks the process seems to be a bit complex though.

I have used other photo editing software that can such define the white borders but inch size and it creates it automatically. Can PS do that?

it's very simple to record an action that will create an inch-wide border for you. all you have to do is create the new action, set it to record, and do the procedure once. subsequently, just play it.

leonzhu said:
it's very simple to record an action that will create an inch-wide border for you. all you have to do is create the new action, set it to record, and do the procedure once. subsequently, just play it.

That's interesting, I didn't know PS had such a function. Is "create new action" the action function used in PS or which button or tab should I press to get this recorded and played....

tbteng said:
That's interesting, I didn't know PS had such a function. Is "create new action" the action function used in PS or which button or tab should I press to get this recorded and played....

Yup its under the action tab. Just create a new action and do the action. Remember to press stop after you are done.

I tried to insert a text into the action. For the the first time that i am recording, the font of the wording is just find, however when i tried to replay it back, the font either becomes very small or very big, what is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.