Can name me some high end Asian brands and products??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
It seems that most (it reads "most" not "all") high end brands and products are from ang mo countries. Things like fine watches, furniture, high end audio products, cars, aeroplanes, fashion, bags ... ...

Very few Asian products are high end one huh??

Lexus?

All the Japan brand stuff? A lot of Japan brands are quite high-end you know. For the rest of the other countries, I think a bit hard.

Lexus?

All the Japan brand stuff? A lot of Japan brands are quite high-end you know. For the rest of the other countries, I think a bit hard.

Oh.... I thought Japan stuff are usually consumer grade....not many Jap audio, car, fine watches are high end brand right??

the rest of the countries.... I can't think of any too.

countries like Germany, France, Switzerland when I think of high end products....

Oh.... I thought Japan stuff are usually consumer grade....not many Jap audio, car, fine watches are high end brand right??

countries like Germany, France, Switzerland when I think of high end products....

if you are thinkin of sports car like posh and lambo, then nope, one of the reason is that jap cars all are speed limited. (one of their rules I tink)

Lotus was bought over by photon M'sia tho.

mabbe if cultural differences, jap's have always wanted thig economical and efficient, Europeans are more to luxury and comfort while US is more to bigger-is-better. China is like "if you can do it, so can I type" :bsmilie:

Erm. Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Panasonic, Casio, Lexus are all prestigious asian brands. Japanese chocolates and japanese food is high-end too. ;)

mabbe if cultural differences, jap's have always wanted thig economical and efficient, Europeans are more to luxury and comfort while US is more to bigger-is-better. China is like "if you can do it, so can I type" :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:
"if you can do it, so can I" at a fraction of the cost :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Erm. Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Panasonic, Casio, Lexus are all prestigious asian brands. Japanese chocolates and japanese food is high-end too. ;)

...hmm...I dun think these brands are into the fine and high end...

what I mean is those fine and elegant items we saw in High Life and The Peak magazine...those type ...

I think Japanese food is not that "fine dining" yet...

what I mean is those fine and elegant items we saw in High Life and The Peak magazine...those type ...

Japanese food is fine dining in ang moh countries.

Lexus is a luxury brand.

Sony too. ;)

As for "High Life" and "The Peak" magazines, don't get suckered in by them. They get PAID to feature items.

Actually, the reason I asked is because when I am amazed by how much effort is put into a Swiss watch...the heartwork, quality, the precision.... I dun think many Japanese watches can match a Geneve or Swiss origin fine watch...

I wonder if Asian can one day make something like that with high artistic value, fine products ... not mass produced kinda stuff...

When we talked about German cars or something like that, we know it is :thumbsup:

That's because your point of reference is based on US/Europe lifestyle/culture. Even from the clothes you wear are european standards.

Jap tea ceremony not considered "fine dining"? You've heard of caviar, but hav you tried jap's bluefin tuna sushi?

While Toyota has a Lexus division, Sony actually has its equivalent for some of its product range: Qualia.

Non-Jap stuff: Goldlion (men's apparel), Creative, Acer.

That's because your point of reference is based on US/Europe lifestyle/culture. Even from the clothes you wear are european standards.

Jap tea ceremony not considered "fine dining"? You've heard of caviar, but hav you tried jap's bluefin tuna sushi?

I suddenly thought a Japanese product that is high end - Yamaha.... I think Yamaha musical instrument is .... I am not really a music guy.... but seems like it.. :angel:

we got high end local photographers, fashion designers, & shoe makers wad... :lovegrin:

oni i dunno some of their name co i budget end... :sweat:

New-Water is d highest end of all! :cool:

I suddenly thought a Japanese product that is high end - Yamaha.... I think Yamaha musical instrument is .... I am not really a music guy.... but seems like it.. :angel:

not realli compared to those being offered in europe (those heritage brands).

hydundai heavy industry makes ship and oil rig faster then anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.