Can it happen here?

Nowadays.. anything is possible :angel:

If people don't control their usage of Credit Cards, the future generation will pay the price.

I never believe that using Credit Cards will help me save money so I don't have one.:bsmilie:

Why not... I saw 'youngster' who could hardly been working for 2 years... owning cars and branded stuffs. You might said that their parents brought them the cars... but that is when the problem begins... the sense of 'Entitlement', without a need of hard work... good stuff could still be theirs. Already... younger S'porean believes that we need a western type 'Welfare' system even when a few country in Euro Zone has goes down the drain with their generous but expensive benefits and welfare... :think:

I didn't even own a credit card till my early 30s... and I die die make sure anything I sign... I could confirm pay full amount next month, or have enough saving to cover the whole bill. Not only young people... also saw alot of my co-worker in their 40s also get into the credit card trap and is 10-20K in debt...

Before you buy... think again. And please... most people really don't need a Car.... buy only if you are really prepared for paying like no tomorr...

diver-hloc said:
Why not... I saw 'youngster' who could hardly been working for 2 years... owning cars and branded stuffs. You might said that their parents brought them the cars... but that is when the problem begins... the sense of 'Entitlement', without a need of hard work... good stuff could still be theirs. Already... younger S'porean believes that we need a western type 'Welfare' system even when a few country in Euro Zone has goes down the drain with their generous but expensive benefits and welfare... :think:

I didn't even own a credit card till my early 30s... and I die die make sure anything I sign... I could confirm pay full amount next month, or have enough saving to cover the whole bill. Not only young people... also saw alot of my co-worker in their 40s also get into the credit card trap and is 10-20K in debt...

Before you buy... think again. And please... most people really don't need a Car.... buy only if you are really prepared for paying like no tomorr...

I guess i'm lucky that in my secondary school we had debates on the issue of a welfare state and realized it's not feasible