Can i know ?

DigitalAnders

Apr 7, 2011
Woodlands
Can i know if cathay photos , TK FOTO & other camera store give discount ?

Most importantly can cathay or TK give discount ? because i always get my stuff there & i was wondering how to speak up for a discount . im afraid that they will say leave if you want discount , sorry cant sell it .

DigitalAnders said:

Definitely! Bargain!

Even Harvey Norman and Best Denki also can bargain ok...

Last edited:
DigitalAnders said:

Definitely! Bargain!

Even Best Denki and Harvey Norman also can bargain ok...

DigitalAnders said:

Definitely! Bargain!

Even Best Denki and Harvey Norman also can bargain ok...

How do you start a bargain deal ? i didnt know best denki and harvey norman also can bargain . lol .

How do you start a bargain deal ? i didnt know best denki and harvey norman also can bargain . lol .

I am sorry for the multiple posting... my browser keeps saying "Error, post again in x seconds" - which I did... only to discover the multiple posting. I have been trying to delete the duplicates in the last 10 minutes but to no avail :(

Anyway, just ask them to give you a "good" price and start from there. I am 100% guarantee you - can bargain and different people pay different price (though of course they have a bottom line lah).

As for Harvey Norman and Best Denki... I also didn't know till I went shopping with my auntie relative who displayed her full auntie power and I was shocked actually got the thing her way. She then told me, "ya wat... I always doing that... you don't know meh?"

i try to bargain at CP before, not successful say fix price... does the items matter? maybe only for camera and lens they will give discount?

TS , just ask for a discount, can or cannot so be it since you should know estimated price from the price guide in clubsnap, and if it's quite expensive, you should have asked at least 2 shops for the price.

Cathay and TK do not give discount.What you see on the price tag is final...

Cathay and TK do not give discount.What you see on the price tag is final...

Here is what happened in my case. I emailed CP for a quote. They replied. I then went to their Marina Square shop. I first ask for the item and the price. He quoted me something higher "fixed price". I then showed him the email. Then he said "oh, in that case..." then I got some additional items and I again ask him to lower the list price. On some of the items, he did.

Here is what happened in my case. I emailed CP for a quote. They replied. I then went to their Marina Square shop. I first ask for the item and the price. He quoted me something higher "fixed price". I then showed him the email. Then he said "oh, in that case..." then I got some additional items and I again ask him to lower the list price. On some of the items, he did.

u just go cathay ask for e-qoute can already.. dont have to print.

So how u wanna explain that TK gives discount?

So how u wanna explain that TK gives discount?

You're right. I should have been more precise in my reply - at least those that I had bought things from, I could get something better than their list price. These are CP, AP, MS, and OP. Online ones - don't even know who to bargain with, so can't. As for "other camera stores" (TS's words), I don't know.