can i join any of u in photography human portrait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan_gui

Feb 8, 2005
woodland
i wanted to learn how to shoot human. as in modeling shooting, and if i am more powerful enuff to even go for wedding shooting

i love shooting human as i think it is how they carry out themselve that makes thems beautiful.

anyone willing to guide mi or allow mi to join them in outing pls post.

i onli a newbie but im eager to learn.

i onli had a 300d kit len set.

u can take a look at the workshop section of this forum. Or the Outing section. There are many outings and wokrshops ;p

I organize regular model photo shoots. U are welcome to join. Your 300d and kit lens is good enough to start with. Sometimes I will guide the participants and sometimes I just let the participants shoot on their own.

hi astin sorry shan_gui for crashing your thread.

Astin, where do u organise model photo shoots and how much u charge? any more details i can know? thanks

is that a free session. i doubt so too. can u tell mi the rate too

Helo everyone on this thread.

I too conduct courses on for this, my modules are $270 for 8 hours of lessons over 3 days in a week. There's one starting soon on 22, 24, and 26 Feb (Tue, Thu and Sat).

All this includes model fees and a certificate of completion. It's held at Lighthouse Images Studio 175B Geylang Road. Parting is free after 5pm (Mon-Fri) and 1pm (Sat).

Do give me a call on 9366 5287

tommon said:
Helo everyone on this thread.

I too conduct courses on for this, my modules are $270 for 8 hours of lessons over 3 days in a week. There's one starting soon on 22, 24, and 26 Feb (Tue, Thu and Sat).

All this includes model fees and a certificate of completion. It's held at Lighthouse Images Studio 175B Geylang Road. Parting is free after 5pm (Mon-Fri) and 1pm (Sat).

Do give me a call on 9366 5287

Habital advertisment for your course does not goes well with Clubsnapper.

Climber said:
hi astin sorry shan_gui for crashing your thread.

Astin, where do u organise model photo shoots and how much u charge? any more details i can know? thanks
For studio shoot I use my own studio in the east.
For outdoor shoot I go to everywhere in Singapore, Boat Quay, City Hall, Punggol, Changi, etc.
The charge is typically $60 each. I maintin the charge low and reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.