Can I bring my DSLR to singapore concert?

I got so sick of all these hassles of can check in or not till I settled for a high end compact instead. Now I either bring in my DLux6 or RX100ii. Most hiong I had snuck in before was my EM5 with a borrowed 75/1.8.

Concert promoters are out for profits and I guess as a paying customer ; sometimes we wana enjoy the concert and not be subjected to their whims and fancies of today can tomorrow cannot.

I got so sick of all these hassles of can check in or not till I settled for a high end compact instead. Now I either bring in my DLux6 or RX100ii. Most hiong I had snuck in before was my EM5 with a borrowed 75/1.8.

Concert promoters are out for profits and I guess as a paying customer ; sometimes we wana enjoy the concert and not be subjected to their whims and fancies of today can tomorrow cannot.

Not really successful in my opinion. I brought a epl5 and 100-300 to an snsd concert and got stopped.

same as metallica concert....yet....................

i saw Nexes...pens/panny....

Well, can't really compare lah. Metallica was an outdoor, standing-no-seats kinda concert, a lot more difficult to enforce compared to Phantom Unmasked at MBS ;p

Not really successful in my opinion. I brought a epl5 and 100-300 to an snsd concert and got stopped.

Yeap , most of the times unsuccessful hence why I decided to bring a high end compact instead. Pay for concert Liao might as well enjoy it fuller than get frustrated over the 'camera bouncers'

Depends on the rules and regulation they have.
Some concert allow and some doesn't allow.

Need to do some read up on it.