Can I bring my DSLR into a concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eman1024

Jun 23, 2008
Can I bring my DSLR into a concert? Will they check my bag?
Or even if they never check my bag..when i take pics in the concert..will they stop me taking pics?
That will be SUCK if that really happen u noe...

depends on the concert..

maybe the organisers don't want cameras etc etc...

and please mind your language, ty..

Shootmore learn more!

Or even if they never check my bag..when i take pics in the concert..will they stop me taking pics?

Erm any information that you can provide us with the concert? But sounds from it it is most prob paid and indoors. I am not sure but most concerts will allow you with a cam, but no flash photography though.... Yea and please mind your language....

Last edited:

I won't advise it if you're not the official photographer there. Your neighbours in the nearby seats might not take the sound lightly or quietly. In a quiet theater, a mirror flap is all too obvious. My suggestion is to scout a good side seat and to take pictures when necessary and one at a time, not go on full auto and blaze away.

Samuel

Well, I have gone to Wang Lee Hong's concert back 2 years ago... not allowed... they prevent peeps from snapping by checking e bags...

If u still managed to smuggle in, they will inspect for flashes throughout e concert....

Hw bad it got.... i smuggled my camera in somehow hahaa by slipping into my rear pockets... haha

First question: is it legally permitted to bring any visual recording devices? Check the T&C of the location and organizer if you don't want to hire a lawyer afterwards. Secondly: depending on the concert you might either disturb others (classical concert) or rather endanger your camera (punk rock). Go and enjoy, you pay for the entertainment.

Sorry about my language..
1st of all..im going to watch Avril Lavigne upcoming concert at indoor stadium..
according to T&C..camera without flash is allowed..

so..tat means i can bring my dslr?:dunno:

Then I guess you're going to need a really fast lens.

yeah..im so excited sia..Avril rockzzz:cool:
hope tat i can successfully bring in my camera and take some nice photo and share with u guys

im also gg for the concert n i will be bringing in my dslr.
since its stated that photography w/o flsah is allowed so i dun think that its gonna be a problem.

wow..cheers friends..

have a fun time there then =)

Concert photog is demanding, because of the lighting conditions..

I can give some pointers, but i'm lazy to type it out here, add me on msn la ^^

or u can do a google search =)

Shootmore learnmore!

I oso hope tat anyone can teach me how to shoot well in concert environment..
give me some tips..thankss:D

maYbe a CSers avril concert meet up will do :)
if the checkers say no cams allowed, he/ she will be finding fault with the whole gang of us. :bsmilie:

Did anyone check with camera is allow in the upcoming Eason Chan's concert? I was thinking whether to bring my "big" or "small" camera?

Nope, you can't bring it in. They'll search your bag before letting you in. Maybe can sneak a proconsumer in but confirm DSLR cannot :)

Sorry about my language..
1st of all..im going to watch Avril Lavigne upcoming concert at indoor stadium..
according to T&C..camera without flash is allowed..

so..tat means i can bring my dslr?:dunno:

If they mentioned they allow without flash than go with it. I bring mine when bringing my son & daughter to Barney show at suntec as they mentioned the same thing. With proper concert lightnings, shooting with F4 in between ISO 400 to 800 will fetch u some good pictures. Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.