Can have sex when drunk???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Everytime I saw TV when the man and woman (who are not couple but just friends or colleagues) got drunk, they accidentally have sex. Really true or not??? I think being drunk, it is technically not possible to have sex as it is very hard to position. Let's discuss it from a biological viewpoint and not lewd way,ok???

Depends on the degree of 'drunkness'. If just a little tipsy, then sure can and maybe better! If dead drunk, cannot la. Body can't even stand, how can little bro stand? All asleep!

But those TV shows right, they didn't know they have sex. And they got a shock of their life when they woke up and found themselves naked. So, if they are only slightly drunk, how can they not know they are having sex???

Depends on the degree of 'drunkness'. If just a little tipsy, then sure can and maybe better! If dead drunk, cannot la. Body can't even stand, how can little bro stand? All asleep!

right said. when you are really piss drunk... sex is not on your agenda. top of the list is just to sleep and braise yourself for the hangover the next day... :bsmilie:

But those TV shows right, they didn't know they have sex. And they got a shock of their life when they woke up and found themselves naked. So, if they are only slightly drunk, how can they not know they are having sex???

right said. when you are really piss drunk... sex is not on your agenda. top of the list is just to sleep and braise yourself for the hangover the next day... :bsmilie:

how do you explain my post here???

Alamak so obvious! The little bro must be awake to have sex! If he is asleep, there is nothing much the girl can do.

what I mean is if the gal is awake but the guy drunk, the gal can arouse him and he sort of half drunk half horny. Sometimes guys will have erotic dreams. So maybe when he is half drunk half horny, it can be done???

what I mean is if the gal is awake but the guy drunk, the gal can arouse him and he sort of half drunk half horny. Sometimes guys will have erotic dreams. So maybe when he is half drunk half horny, it can be done???

never ask your teacher of dark arts about this? :think:

As long as the little bro is awake, it can be done. Sex does not mean that the guy have to work all the time. The girl can also do the 'work'.

never ask your teacher of dark arts about this? :think:

which one??? You know Defence Against the Dark Art job is cursed. Every year, we have different professors teaching. So far, no one managed to teach Dark Art class beyond year 1.

Harry Potter said:

how do you explain my post here???

aiyoh... anything can happen in TV shows lah. if the director says to have sex when drunk, sex will happen. for sex to happen in reality, one party have to be a little sober to know what to do. seriously, if you are really piss drunk and so is your partner, you think both of you can undress and get down into doing business?

aiyoh... anything can happen in TV shows lah. if the director says to have sex when drunk, sex will happen. for sex to happen in reality, one party have to be a little sober to know what to do. seriously, if you are really piss drunk and so is your partner, you think both of you can undress and get down into doing business?

Ha!! That's why!! I think undressing myself and then undress the other party is difficult enough, what's more what I'm drunk ... oh, I haven't done that before, I am just using my imagination!!

The director's 3rd Party Support is fantastic... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.