Can Do This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesser

Dec 28, 2002
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
2607IMG_1934.JPG

Found this oppsite my block this morning :eek: .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white. :nono:

jesser said:
2607IMG_1934.JPG

Found this oppsite my block this morning :eek: .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white. :nono:

Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?

U sure it's not HDB who painted that?
It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.

sammy888 said:
Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?

Owners? In Singapore we do not own anything, our cars, houses are all 'loaned' from the gahment.
:what: :eek:

AReality said:
It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.

no la....is not from the HDB.......the owner hire a few painters to do painting inside and outside their house. Really wonder why they do not know the rules. :dunno:

AReality said:

Yeah i think it's HDB that painted that. No? See the small little portion one floor up? Why would the owner wanna paint something like that? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.