Can Do This?


Status
Not open for further replies.

jesser

New Member
Dec 28, 2002
516
0
0
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
#1


Found this oppsite my block this morning :eek: .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white. :nono:
 

#4
jesser said:


Found this oppsite my block this morning :eek: .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white. :nono:
Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#5
U sure it's not HDB who painted that?
It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#6
sammy888 said:
Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?
Owners? In Singapore we do not own anything, our cars, houses are all 'loaned' from the gahment.
:what: :eek:
 

jesser

New Member
Dec 28, 2002
516
0
0
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
#7
AReality said:
U sure it's not HDB who painted that?
It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.
no la....is not from the HDB.......the owner hire a few painters to do painting inside and outside their house. Really wonder why they do not know the rules. :dunno:
 

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#8
AReality said:
U sure it's not HDB who painted that?
It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.

Yeah i think it's HDB that painted that. No? See the small little portion one floor up? Why would the owner wanna paint something like that? :dunno:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom