Can bring dslr camera for Zoukout??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost83

Oct 18, 2009
Hey anybody know whether we can bring dslr camera for the Zoukout party?

zoukout i heard got alot of foam and sand. wait ur sensor kenna damage

Can only bring weather sealed camera but be careful with flashlight. I still not sure if there is a weather sealed flash light unless you bring those that is meant for diving.

when is the event be held? ;p

Hey anybody know whether we can bring dslr camera for the Zoukout party?

:dunno::dunno: wondering why you want to bring your DSLR to a event like this hahah you pay $$ to enjoy the moonlight, the foam, dance, the music lol y risk the chances of damage ur cam.

Unless u want to take your DSLR for a dive into the foam haha by all means

Last edited:
:dunno::dunno: wondering why you want to bring your DSLR to a event like this hahah you pay $$ to enjoy the moonlight, the foam, dance, the music lol y risk the chances of damage ur cam.

Unless u want to take your DSLR for a dive into the foam haha by all means

again, if you have e-3, y not?

FAQ on Zoukout

im guessing u can sneak shots if ur setup is not ginormous. i don't remember having foam at zoukout but its been awhile since i went. its not as wet and wild as some of the people here think.

but i think bringing a small compact is better. u get to have more fun not worrying abt shooting or your camera.

otherwise, if u post abt a damaged camera on the 13th, everyone is just gonna think u deserve it for being an idiot.

compact ISO lousy cannot shoot in darkness, so u will miss the action mah

compact ISO lousy cannot shoot in darkness, so u will miss the action mah

lol wat action do you want to capture??? Making Out?? Catching Monkey (Hokkien)??? Run Light??? lol

:bsmilie:;p

jus bring one of those waterproof compact like Fuji Z33WP or Canon D1 etc can liao...like others say, wad for bring DSLR if u r there to party? unless of course u are the official event photog than is different story...:)

otherwise, if u post abt a damaged camera on the 13th, everyone is just gonna think u deserve it for being an idiot.

ya man...there will be alot of people posting "i told u so!" haha! :bsmilie:

ya man...there will be alot of people posting "i told u so!" haha! :bsmilie:

then will be postings asking abt whether the camera suppose to have that sound or not. followed by question on servicing charges. then question on how long it takes to repair. then service staff attitude not good. etc etc. :bsmilie:

The Event will be held on 12 Dec 2009 from 8pm till the next morning 8am. :cool:

Cheers! :cheers:

thx, taxi uncle 1 2 make a report @ taxiuncle.com :bsmilie:

Q 11. Can I take pictures/ videos at ZoukOut?

Non professional photography is permitted. Only accredited media may take professional shots.
Videography is not permitted and entry will not be allowed to those carrying professional video equipment unless accredited.

http://www.zoukout.com/faq.php#q11
See emphases.

Frankly, dunno what "professional means".

So if I bring tua gee DSLR that means I am professional izzit.

Bring small Leica M9 that means I am non-professional?

Status
Not open for further replies.