Can bring camera (DSLR) in WALKING WITH DINOSAURS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akangtooch

Dec 14, 2009
Singapore
Just wanted to know if you guys have an idea if we can bring our dslr's in the show?
Anyone went to the December 1 show? pls share.....:embrass:

Hope this helps !

Do you allow cameras at the performance?

Yes, amateur still photography is allowed – but no flash or video, please. The dinosaurs get frightened when people flash lights in their eyes! If you are a professional looking to photograph the show, please contact the venue in your town and ask for the publicist as most of our venues have strict union restrictions and house rules regarding publicity that we need to follow.

Hope this helps !

Do you allow cameras at the performance?

Yes, amateur still photography is allowed – but no flash or video, please. The dinosaurs get frightened when people flash lights in their eyes! If you are a professional looking to photograph the show, please contact the venue in your town and ask for the publicist as most of our venues have strict union restrictions and house rules regarding publicity that we need to follow.

I am seeing some conflicting rules under sistic about bringing camera? :dunno: :sweat:

ADMISSION RULES
Free admission for infant in arms and child aged below 2 year old. Child 2 year old and above must purchase ticket for admission.

http://www.sistic.com.sg/portal/dt?...ndow.portletAction=RENDER&contentCode=wwd1210

* No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event!

:thumbsup: Much thanks for the info...Really appreciate it...

I heard the nasty critters actually make it a point to chomp down on any DSLRs they see !!! ;)

...Just go and enjoy the show lah ! :bsmilie:

uh so can bring or not?

5D with 1740/135 they allow?

first time going to this kinda show.

Last edited:
uh so can bring or not?

5D with 1740/135 they allow?

first time going to this kinda show.

Maybe you wanna try your luck? You can try shoot until someone come and tell you cannot then keep. But do not use flash, as too obvious.

If any CSers went, perhaps they can give the real onsite info.

Maybe you wanna try your luck? You can try shoot until someone come and tell you cannot then keep. But do not use flash, as too obvious.

If any CSers went, perhaps they can give the real onsite info.

lol hopefully those tht went can give info.

i was there on Thursday together with my family. Before the show began, they announced "flash photography is strictly prohibited". But people didn't care and snapping with flash anyway.

i was there on Thursday together with my family. Before the show began, they announced "flash photography is strictly prohibited". But people didn't care and snapping with flash anyway.

i guess anything goes then. lol.

I was there for 7pm show, many cameras including DSLR. MC announced no "flash photographing and video recording", as usual many ignorant or selffish audiences flashing photographing... other than that, it is one of the good science show for everyone!

I was there for 7pm show, many cameras including DSLR. MC announced no "flash photographing and video recording", as usual many ignorant or selffish audiences flashing photographing... other than that, it is one of the good science show for everyone!

thanks.

did u see anyone using monopod or anything? lol :think:

curious.

Looks like either those people taking photographs with flash do not understand what flash means or they simply bochap. :sweat:

Looks like either those people taking photographs with flash do not understand what flash means or they simply bochap. :sweat:

lol. no la, they all before hand set up liao, all flash same time. can light up the stadium already.

or they help each other do rim lighting. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.