Can anyone tell me why the SLIK website is so tacky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlakedaemon

Jul 14, 2004
North East
We know that the slik tripods are among the good ones for those who use them. They are quite light, mobility is not a problem and affordable. Yet, when you go and view their website www.slik.com...it looks like a cheap china brand name. Can someone enlighten me? :D

no one cal tell u that unless they are from slik inside. anyway y does it matter, so long as the tripod does its job, black cat white cat, so long as they catches the rat its a good cat

Well, have to agreed with you on that...so long as it does the job...but it really makes you wonder if they are doing so well in selling their products surely they would want to make a good impression to the customers who might view their website. Makes you think if the CEO of that company has ever visited his company's website? :bsmilie:

Yah, I have seen it before...at least THK Photo Products, Inc has some good sense to glamourise it...I am sure they must have been shocked to see the main website of slik...and must have thought..."Hey guys we better do something over here...cause no one is gonna buy our products if they saw that website...hahaha..." I am just mean :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.