Can anyone tell me how to go Labrador park ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
I live in the east and plan to go there tomorrow late afternoon ... can anyone tell me how to go there ? i live in pasir ris ... appriciate any helps thanks

labradorpark1xc.gif

I live in Pasir Ris too. Take ECP -> AYE. Exit at Telok Blanglah. Keep right to use the TBE. On TBE, you'll see the Habourfront on your left. Drive till the end of TBE. There is a downslope to merge with Telok Blanglah Road. Keep left, at the 1st traffic light junction, turn left. That is the x-junction in the picture above.

sorry i not driving , going by public transport ... any bus goes there from the east ?

S11loop said:
sorry i not driving , going by public transport ... any bus goes there from the east ?
from the nparks website

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/nparks_cms/display_park.asp?parkid=12 said:
Getting there : Pasir Panjang Road - services 10, 30, 51, 143 and 176. Alight along Pasir Panjang Road (same side as or opposite PSA Building)and proceed on foot via Labrador Villa Road.

Alexandra Road - services 61, 93, 97, 100, 166, 963. Alight along Alexandra Road (same side as or opposite NOL Building) and proceed on foot via Labrador Villa Road.

New : Service Parks 408 plys between HarbourFront Interchange and Labrador Park on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 9am to 7pm. The service departs the interchange every 30 minutes. More information can be obtained at: http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/parks/info.htm
suggest you take the NEL -> 408. note that the nparks 408 service is $1 per trip (i think).

thanks alot appriciate that !

S11loop said:
thanks alot appriciate that !

go there late afternoon to take sun set pic ??

was thinking of bringing my gf there to shoot her

S11loop said:
i think that you had better clarify your last comment, before this is used as evidence in court...

:bsmilie:

Bus 408 is NOT operational on weekday.
Suggest you take MRT to Outram, change to NEL and alight at Harbourfront.
Take a cab into Labrador Park from HarbourFront Taxi Stand.

Coming out from labrador park, either you book a cab or you walk ...

Have fun~

S11loop said:

lol :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:
check out the bus interchange.. i remember seeing there are feeder buses provided to go there now just some weeks ago... the end nearest seah im carpark where you used to board buses to sentosa.. pardon me if i am wrong..anybody can verify?

S11loop said:

Big sun go Labourdor do shooting ??? :bheart:
Remember to ask your gf dun wear high heel lor .... :lovegrin:

xxxger said:
Big sun go Labourdor do shooting ??? :bheart:
Remember to ask your gf dun wear high heel lor .... :lovegrin:

and don't go up the hill.. feed mosquitos leh.. they are very hungry.

Take a cab from WTC or PSA building along Alexandra Road. Quite inaccessible place without own transport.

Since you are going in the late afternoon, go to the lower part of Labrador Park, cos may need to walk a fair bit to get down from the top. A nice place to take pictures, especially sunsets.

S11loop said:
From Pasir Ris, if you dun want to change often, take MRT then
take 10 from tampines or
30 from Eunos (faster than if you take from Bedok)

Status
Not open for further replies.