Can a member delete himself/herself??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancey

Deregistered
May 8, 2008
this guy(calls himself female), Anjinnete Ross, apparently Student previously(said bye bye and said never to return but did), erased his whole account just liked that after I greeted him as Student in his own thread.

No, im not gonna talk about this person(boring). He's of cos welcomed to stay if he wants. But i guessed he thought no one would think he is female!

But can one delete himself/herself off the forum just like that ?

curious.

he already asked for that (to dereg) in 2007 when he said bye bye. So u're saying the admin dereg him this time after he asked to be vapourised again?(albeit this time a little embarassing cos he said he wasn't coming back)

he already asked for that (to dereg) in 2007 when he said bye bye. So u're saying the admin dereg him this time after he asked to be vapourised again?(albeit this time a little embarassing cos he said he wasn't coming back)

well, sometimes we make statements out of impulse.

i too, said i wasn't going to post in kopitiam before. :bsmilie:

he was fun to have around though, i didn't know he/she was student but i quite liked some of the photos.. why you bao dou him la.. now less nice photos to look at.

liked i said, he can always come back if he wants. Just becos we know who he is doesn't mean he has to go ma? :)

ones can't deregister his/her own membership, only Mods and Admin can.

IIRC, last time Mods and Admin don't deregister member upon their request, but now they do.

members can delete some of his/her threads, but not all the threads, cos some of the thread in certain sub-forums are not editable or deletable.

so he must have asked a mod to dereg himself then. How silly. After changing sex and name to get in again?

I think some things are better not to be said/mentioned.. :)
Whatever he did in the past is in the past, since he wants to be here, just welcome him in again. :thumbsup:

this guy(calls himself female), Anjinnete Ross, apparently Student previously(said bye bye and said never to return but did), erased his whole account just liked that after I greeted him as Student in his own thread.

No, im not gonna talk about this person(boring). He's of cos welcomed to stay if he wants. But i guessed he thought no one would think he is female!

But can one delete himself/herself off the forum just like that ?

curious.

if you have solid proof that it is student, kindly forward your info to the Admins Darren, Edmund or Simon for further action.

his abrupt request to dereg and deletion of all his posts is proof. What further actions u need?

his abrupt request to dereg and deletion of all his posts is proof. What further actions u need?

anyone can (within reason) delete/amend their posts in most of the sub-forums. we also have people, every once in a while, asking to be de-reg. wat our Admins need is solid proof of identity that it is really student - ie. how do you know that these 2 nicknames are the same person? did you meet them b4? do you have their phone numbers? etc...

or else, it is just allegations. standard CS policy is to de-reg any clones. our admins, however, do allow previously banned CSers to come back in their new nicks, subjected to their approval, so long as they behave in the forum.

I have seen the same photos posted by A.Ross here and student(in photonet using his real name). He removed all the photos here though.

Neway, nuff said. He cann come back if he wants. Hope he comes back as a male..

Status
Not open for further replies.