can 550D shoot reflection

The only reflection attempt I've made was very much early this year when I barely got my DSLR for a month

CBD5.JPG

During the twilight hour after sunset.

For simple processing like this I use lightroom

Hmm because like when you only have a chance to capture a precious moment and you accidentally overexposed or underexposed it, then how? I don't know how to PP. Haha looks like YouTube will be my best friend soon.

difficult to get total stagnant water luh, cause marina bay is not a small pond whereby water movement is very little.

2 stops under/overexposure should be alright.

RAW image will take all these in stride.

which is why it's a rare occurrence (at least to me) to witness it...provided that I wake up early enough times..

Hmm because like when you only have a chance to capture a precious moment and you accidentally overexposed or underexposed it, then how? I don't know how to PP. Haha looks like YouTube will be my best friend soon.

Very simple, just adjust the exposure during PP and you will have a correctly exposed photo. Shooting in RAW will help retain the details and make it easier to PP.

2 stops under/overexposure should be alright.

RAW image will take all these in stride.

Anything beyond 2 stops under, you can consider changing it to B/W liao...cos heavy PP will bring out too much noise.

I very suay one, its always windy when I go haha

I don't take my chances, which is why I will still take my bed over getting there early in the morning to get reflections ;p

which is why it's a rare occurrence (at least to me) to witness it...provided that I wake up early enough times..

i did not wake up early to witness the sunrise.

i stayed overnight at marina bay just to take that shot.

:)

Anything beyond 2 stops under, you can consider changing it to B/W liao...cos heavy PP will bring out too much noise.

actually i cannot really tolerate underexposure, most of the time i will just convert it into B/W, haha.

i did not wake up early to witness the sunrise.

i stayed overnight at marina bay just to take that shot.

:)

Hardcore...too bad, can't find any partner to tahan the cold night thru with me...If got, will really consider doing it..

actually i cannot really tolerate underexposure, most of the time i will just convert it into B/W, haha.

lol, I normally either b/w it or change it to some exotic color tones ("creativity")... :bsmilie:

Hardcore...too bad, can't find any partner to tahan the cold night thru with me...If got, will really consider doing it..

it was the last day of 2010, so together with a few friends, we decided to gather, shoot photos through the night.

Wow, Overnight?? winner!

when the kick comes in, you really will go for it.