www.facesandframe.com
Pics of Camila taken from Ivan's Photoshoot:

Pic 1.
3144627110_a48835dc58_b.jpg

Pic 2.
3144629554_7ce561532e_b.jpg

Pic 3.
3143813811_0dd3d17a40_b.jpg

If there are any areas that I can improve, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Benjamin.

#1 & #2 seem to have a yellow cast...Not sure if it is intentional on your part.

#3 seems to have a spot on her nose and a few on her face that are not visible in #1 & #2.

You might want to clean some imperfections on her skin specially on the face.

The wrinkles are obvious!

#2 looks like she had been slapped on the rt side or with skin disease? Probably from PP effect :dunno:

Ivan's gold reflectors on the front of the model with the evening sun I presume?

Kinda like the warm glow as in the pics. Like the highlights in the hair for #1.

#3, the area around the mouth. The lines are very prominent. May want to fashion that a little. But if I may. The top two pics do not have a spot on the nose. The third one has. May want to clear that up to make it look consistent.:)

Thank you very much for your comments.

The yellow cast is due to the morning sun reflected on the golden reflector as what scandal599 has described. The white balance of the pics have been changed from Preset White Balance to Daylight White Balance to reduce the impact of the yellow cast but somehow there are still some yellow cast.

Actually I have not done any touch up on the 3 photos. I'll need to take a look at the original files again to confirm the spot on the nose.

Have a good day.

Benjamin.

Hi Ben,

I like all the photos and I even had a quick play with #3 - hope you don't mind.

I don't know how you feel about using photoshop, but there are loads of tuts out there to help you improve the photos naturally. The model has very good skin (there are more dust spots than blemishes) and it is easy to pull the blue hue out of the pink which will balance the skin colour.

The most important thing are the pin sharp photos and natural poses - you can't use PS to improve any of those features!

Edit - here is my portrait workflow :)

cheers Mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.