Cameras NOT allowed for All Fashion Shows at Paragon & Ngee Ann City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there, i made a fuss and the management allowed me in. I was in there for one session and thot that it was a hassle to sit down and shoot, can't shoot freely + the middle management (Damien) was trying to be nice but the top didn't, so after that one show I went to shoot at Centrepoint instead. :cool:
The terms and conditions have already been stated very clearly. If you went making a fuss, I think you're challenging the management which I do not think is a very pleasant way of doing things.

The terms and conditions have already been stated very clearly. If you went making a fuss, I think you're challenging the management which I do not think is a very pleasant way of doing things.
It wasnt stated clearly, in fact they said that they should allow as long as there is a written request to the management. Maybe "fuss" isn't the right word to use, it should have been "clarify". I asked so I got into the show for free, it is not written on the notices about the writing in part coz they don't want everyone to be writing in.

The point clarify your intentions and they will be nice to help you out. They are just doing their job, and from what I was told by the middle management; the security guards always do things differently from the original instructions they gave.

A Paragon - no cameras at all, so shoppers and others could watch properly.

B Others - no restriction where the ladder gang would set up a "wall". Result you know la.

2 extremes - now, which way should the organizers go? :think:

So, that means the Marina Square, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Centrepoint and VivoCity are ok with camera?

Well, from my point of view, each building's management have their own set of rules. The moment one steps into the building, the management expect the visitors to obey those rules. If the management does not allow photography in their premises, then move on to another place to shoot. No point arguing.

In my opinion, it is not a right - it is a priviledge.

hmm....going to try to take some pics with my F30.... :)

So, that means the Marina Square, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Centrepoint and VivoCity are ok with camera?

OK .....as long as the shutter is not too loud ............... :think:

next time all DSLR will have S mode ( Silent Mode)

No point going to Paragon, there are many other friendly malls to shoot.

Hear Marina sq will banned Photography soon and Raffles City now doing it

APRIL'S FOOL......HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.