cameras and election 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
so its election 2006

but luks like photgraphers from different parties dun really smile at each other.

i:cool:

happy voting and cheers!

voting with my lens and cameras too.

jsbn said:

:thumbsup:

:bsmilie: :sweat: :bigeyes:

Cheesecake said:
well done! :thumbsup: any party that offers D200 as an added incentive to vote for them, gets my lucky vote. hehehe:bsmilie:

D2X is obsolete, remember? :bsmilie:

Vote buying, money politics? Other countries, it may be possible. But then again, in those countries, they don't offer that kind of incentive like a D200 camera. Just some money only but definitely not enough to buy a digicam. :bsmilie:

Klose said:
:thumbsup:

:bsmilie: :sweat: :bigeyes:
Dun feel like toking ****. That'll be my standard response to him all the time.

catchlights said:
sorry, I don't get it.
care to tell me?:embrass:

Place the bottom of both fists on each of your cheeks. Extend the 2nd finger of each fist ;) (A hand has 4 fingers and 1 thumb)

redstorm said:
Vote buying, money politics? Other countries, it may be possible. But then again, in those countries, they don't offer that kind of incentive like a D200 camera. Just some money only but definitely not enough to buy a digicam. :bsmilie:

I remember once when I voted in Penang. After the voting they took us to the candidate's house for a bowl of peanut porridge.

Don't know these days they give away a 2 gig flashcard or not? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
it was the topic dished out last night too at the WP rally. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I remember once when I voted in Penang. After the voting they took us to the candidate's house for a bowl of peanut porridge.

Don't know these days they give away a 2 gig flashcard or not? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well, maybe can bargain with the candidate when the next elections comes around. Give me a 2GB flashcard otherwise I get my vote to your opponent.:bsmilie:

catchlights said:
sorry, I don't get it.
care to tell me?:embrass:
*tsk* aiyah, dis kind of thingz why ask so openly? :embrass:

Klose said:
Place the bottom of both fists on each of your cheeks. Extend the 2nd finger of each fist ;) (A hand has 4 fingers and 1 thumb)

still can't figure out, got picture to show or not? :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Sion said:
I think my vote deserves a EOS 5D. :bsmilie:

Wow, like that the candidate, unless a millionaire, will go bankrupt even before he stands for election if every voter ask for something of similar value. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
still can't figure out, got picture to show or not? :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:
1) Take ur right hand
2) Fold ur thumb, index finger, ring finger and pinky
3) Voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.