Camera which can take time lapse photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harper

Mar 13, 2005
lost in translation
well, currently using my 550uz and it lets me take time lapse photos at 1 min up to 99 photos...

anyone knows if there is a camera that allows me to take say 1 pic per 10 secs or lesser at unlimited photos restricted only by the memory card size?... thanks... :)

u will need camera with built in Intervalometer like canon g3 or g5 (not sure about other brands, but i believe they have) etc or get cable release with this function like canon TC80N3 if using 1V, d60, 10d, 20d etc.

erm... anyone else have any suggestions?... have been trying a program called perios but it only records at 320*240 and using my webcam... but at least its free... :)

erm... anyone else have any suggestions?... have been trying a program called perios but it only records at 320*240 and using my webcam... but at least its free... :)

Surprising KM 7hi has that feature.
U would need a tripod or something to hold it and the use power supply from the main.

well, currently using my 550uz and it lets me take time lapse photos at 1 min up to 99 photos...

anyone knows if there is a camera that allows me to take say 1 pic per 10 secs or lesser at unlimited photos restricted only by the memory card size?... thanks... :)

Nikon D300 can do that. ;p

thanks guys...

but actually looking for consumer type cameras and if it is able to take say photos every 1 or 2 secs... pic quality no need to be too good, best around 100 -200 bucks...

how about a cheap pns cam with video capability? then take every 15th or 30th frame depending on the cam's framereate ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.