Camera used during photo outings

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipat2003

Aug 13, 2004
Hi guys,

Got a "not imporant" questions to ask :D

When you guys go for photo shoots events which camera you using ? Know that most of you guys are using DSLR.

I am asking cos I am using Olympus C770, and wondering how many of you people using the same cat of camera as me for shootings :)

Your statement 'Know that most of you guys are using DSLR' is may not be true. There are lots & lots of people here using point-n-shoot & prosumer cams too.

I once was using a prosumer for some time, and I do not have problem going for outings. A DSLR does not mean excellent photos, and a prosumer may produce greater shots as well. It all depends on you. Do not have this 'wah everyone using DSLR, I cannot join' thinking. Shoot more & enjoy. :thumbsup:

renegade said:
Your statement 'Know that most of you guys are using DSLR' is may not be true. There are lots & lots of people here using point-n-shoot & prosumer cams too.

I once was using a prosumer for some time, and I do not have problem going for outings. A DSLR does not mean excellent photos, and a prosumer may produce greater shots as well. It all depends on you. Do not have this 'wah everyone using DSLR, I cannot join' thinking. Shoot more & enjoy. :thumbsup:

:D , renegade you do read my minds, partially thats why me feel abit "pai sai" to join the shoot :D

anyway just to find out how many people using the prosumer type :think:

renegade said:

:D , renegade you do read my minds, partially thats why me feel abit "pai sai" to join the shoot :D

anyway just to find out how many people using the prosumer type.

If u want to know ppl who joined my model shoots, then here is the list, in no particular order:

Nikon F65, F80, F90X, F100, D70, D100, D2H, D1X, F601, F801, FM2, FM3A, F4, F5
Canon 10D, D60, D30, 300D, 1Ds, etan, 1000f, A1, EOS30, EOS55, EOS5, G3
Fuji S2Pro, S602
Minolta Dynax404
Sony F828, F717, V1
Olympus 5050, 5060, E10
Contax Aria
Leica MP
Panasonic FZ-1

Astin said:
If u want to know ppl who joined my model shoots, then here is the list, in no particular order:

Nikon F65, F80, F90X, F100, D70, D100, D2H, D1X, F601, F801, FM2, FM3A, F4, F5
Canon 10D, D60, D30, 300D, 1Ds, etan, 1000f, A1, EOS30, EOS55, EOS5, G3
Fuji S2Pro, S602
Minolta Dynax404
Sony F828, F717, V1
Olympus 5050, 5060, E10
Contax Aria
Leica MP
Panasonic FZ-1

Hi Astin,

Tks alot, me have a rough idea now :D

haha....i shoot wif a 401 too.....really old cam lo.... anything goes...as long as u know wat u are doing....getting a dslr doesnt mean tt the photos from my 401 are not good ....

Witness said:
haha....i shoot wif a 401 too.....really old cam lo.... anything goes...as long as u know wat u are doing....getting a dslr doesnt mean tt the photos from my 401 are not good ....
Cannot beat that guy *ahem* using Canon A1 lah. It is a classic. :thumbsup:

hmmm....haha...when i get my seagull i will use it in ya studio....

digipat2003 said:
Hi guys,

Got a "not imporant" questions to ask :D

When you guys go for photo shoots events which camera you using ? Know that most of you guys are using DSLR.

I am asking cos I am using Olympus C770, and wondering how many of you people using the same cat of camera as me for shootings :)

I used my F717 for all the outings I joined, there is nothing wrong with it.

For my various outings, dSLRs are not the only cameras seen. Manuals, toy cams... digitals are more common - Canon A200, A70, A40, A80, G2, G3, S50, Oly C2100, Sony V1, 717, Leica Digilux, Coolpixes 990, 4500, 4300, 5700, 775, Oly E10, ..... so it really doesn't matter. What matters is that you enjoy.

For your info I bring my CP4500 half the time for the AG outings I organise.

bigbluesky said:
bring ur passion, vision, urself... crappy camera also can.

hving said that, me still lookin for a good creative compact. :embrass:

I am selling off my Contax T3, u want???

SniperD said:
hehe.. how much you selling your T3 for?

$800 for Contax T3 (Titanium color) with SA-2 flash adaptor, Contax filter adaptor, Contax UV filter and Semi-hard (real leather) case. All with original box and warrenty card unfilled.
:D

SniperD said:
hmm.... will think about it. Let you know in a week :)

Ok, but be fast, I cant promise u it will be still be around for a week! ;p
It is really a very reasonable price liao! If you dun believe me, you can find out the street price of all new one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.