Camera upgrade

fishysauce

Jul 21, 2011
Hi everyone out there I am thinking of selling my Nikon d60 and upgrade to a better one my budget is about 2k please advise thank you

Wah got so much money yah I advise you to upgrade.

Hi everyone out there I am thinking of selling my Nikon d60 and upgrade to a better one my budget is about 2k please advise thank you

What is it that you find your Nikon D60 limiting? Only after you answer that question would you actually know what you want in your new camera or do you need it or not.

Be sure to read our stickies, we have some threads on how to select your camera :) happy hunting.

A better camera will not give you better pictures if you still don't know what was limiting you in the first place.

fishysauce said:

Fish, lately so many threads talking about upgrade, read those and analyse all the argements, points and advice brought up there. You start another open thread like this soon will get flamed by other people asking you to Google, search, state your requirements, type of photography..... Best you close this thread and do some CS searching first.

with 2k you can get a D7000.... with 50mm 1.8d now (if the promotion is still on)

if you dont mind a d90 is not bad too =)

in most situations, I rather recommend spend 2k on upgrading skills...much more useful in the long run.

Use $20 out of your $2K budget to buy a keyboard with functioning punctuation buttons ;)
wah... :sweat: out of breath after reading your ultra-long sentence(s).

What aspect do you want your new camera to be better than your present D60? Have you had any hands-on time with the camera(s) that either replaced D60, or are currently priced within your $2K budget?
Are you intending to spend all this $2K on a new camera body only? what about lens(es)?

Use $20 out of your $2K budget to buy a keyboard with functioning punctuation buttons ;)
wah... :sweat: out of breath after reading your ultra-long sentence(s).

What aspect do you want your new camera to be better than your present D60? Have you had any hands-on time with the camera(s) that either replaced D60, or are currently priced within your $2K budget?
Are you intending to spend all this $2K on a new camera body only? what about lens(es)?

Hahaha you never failed to make me laugh. Haha love your first sentence.

Just get a D3s. Pro camera to shoot pro pictures! ;p

D4.... :p

Last edited:
Thanks everyone