Camera Strap

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Hi guys, need some help here, my camera strap is crumbling away and I would like to know if there are some that CSers recommend?

Sun Sniper Camera Strap?

or is there anything else that you guys will recommend or back to the old Canon. etc.

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, need some help here, my camera strap is crumbling away and I would like to know if there are some that CSers recommend?

Sun Sniper Camera Strap?

or is there anything else that you guys will recommend or back to the old Canon. etc.
Hmm what kind of strap do you prefer? neck strap sling strap or hand/wrist strap?

For neck strap i prefer Optech and sling strap i prefer black rapid, i find it better than the sun sniper.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Hmm what kind of strap do you prefer? neck strap sling strap or hand/wrist strap?

For neck strap i prefer Optech and sling strap i prefer black rapid, i find it better than the sun sniper.
I prefer a sling cos it doesn't try to rip my neck off when i attach a heavier lens. hmm okok. will go read into it.

hjbyeo

May 5, 2006
East
I like the thinktank one. Soft and you can wrap it round your wrist easily, antislip without feeling like it's going to pull your shirt/t-shirt all over, and the stitching is just very well done. I'll recommend it anyone.

Top Bottom