Camera Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck71

Jan 25, 2005
AMK
Hi, can someone recommend me a comfortable camera strap for my D70? Thanks in advance ;)

pro: it will relieve the feeling of weight due to its elasticity
contra: when u move about while slinging it, it will bounce like a yoyo ;)

Domke Camera Strap~!

Pro:
doesn't bounce.
Comfy
Metal clip. (tougher)

Cons:
Metal Clip. ( when it hit agains ur camera, no tat it does any damage but :bheart: )

Check out at CP.

RossChang said:
Domke Camera Strap~!

Pro:
doesn't bounce.
Comfy
Metal clip. (tougher)

Cons:
Metal Clip. ( when it hit agains ur camera, no tat it does any damage but :bheart: )

Check out at CP.

How much and is it highly washable, meaning the metal part will not go rusty?

RossChang said:
Domke Camera Strap~!

Pro:
doesn't bounce.
Comfy
Metal clip. (tougher)

Cons:

Check out at CP.

You can actually cut out a small piece of transparency and punch a hole through it. Then place it onto the metal piece on the camera to protect it against scratches from the metal clip.

I saw some older posts and people were recommending Eagle Creek, cheaper than the Optech strap, does anyone have that? good or not?

Firefox said:
You can actually cut out a small piece of transparency and punch a hole through it. Then place it onto the metal piece on the camera to protect it against scratches from the metal clip.
erm... dun get it... would like to try it thou.

Scratches? nay won't happen unless you forcefully press the metal piece agains the body... I mean, all you have to do is take care when using it... :D ;)

snowspeeder said:
How much and is it highly washable, meaning the metal part will not go rusty?
Not sure abt rust... cos I haven't wash it before :sweatsm: but I think, all you need is to detach the neck strap portion to wash, just two partial o-rings at the two ends tat's metal. ;) I'll let u know once I"ve collected enuf sweats around the neck strap portion... :sweat:

i am using optech , price tag there $30 but manage to get from the uncle there at $20 think that day alot of things . its comfortable , washable , quick release . to prevent it from bouncing ard just lower the strap to abt stomach area think that should works and works for me too

donchua said:
How muc is the NEOPRENE PRO JOINT STRAP cost locally?

My friend got for about S$20 when he joined his HK fren's MO.

cookiez said:
My friend got for about S$20 when he joined his HK fren's MO.

If non-MO price at $28, can get?

RossChang said:
I wander how these NEOPRENE PRO JOINT STRAP feel like... any owner wanna share?...

I did not own one but my friend has it. IMO, it feels like the original strap
that comes with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.