Camera shops in SG... where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeoh

Jun 12, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.motion-ds.com
Just a question from someone across the border - what other shops in SG provide good prices for photographic equipment?

I easily found CP, not sure where East Gear is, or any other camera shops that provide good bargains.

I'll be in SG first week of August, so I that I should shop around for good buys. :)

East gear just 1 floor above cathay in penisula plaza. but they do more accessories (battery related things, portable storage,etc)

Try TCW, the camera workshop across the road in penisula shopping centre ground floor corner (next to the hotel... I don't know whether I get their building correctly). they sell grey stuff but with their shop warranty.

Ruby Photo (opposite TCW) - more lighting accessories

Alan Photo in Sim Lim Square, provided you don't sound/look like a foreigner.

John 3:16 in 3rd or 4th floor Funan centre (around the corner of the hotels there)

MS COlor in Ang Mo Kio.......

kyeoh said:
Thanks. Will most likely visit the shops around the city area.
I would agree with the recommendations of pcwe68, CP and AP. Alternatively, The Camera Workshop (TCW) if you are looking for quality 2nd goods.

On a seemingly unrelated note... anyone know where is the best place to shop for good camera bags, CP and AP seem rather limited in their selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.