Camera Setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

screambitch

Oct 26, 2008
Yishun.
Hey guys/gals, I was wondering if there are any such threads here in CS. Where the user could actually kinda showcase their workhorse's or prized cameras. If possible showcase them creatively, like out in the field or wallpaper style. I'll leave the creativity up to ya'all. ;p

Try to keep the image size small.

I'll go first.

3770277103_660821bdce.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this kind of "gear war" was discouraged?

TS, can't view the image?

I thought this kind of "gear war" was discouraged?
Well it could be interesting for reference purpose...esp. actual use out in the field and not just pictures of lenses/cameras sitting prettily in the dry cabinet.

gear worship is not a crime.... its a sin

go first kekeke :) since your image cannot see

leica1.jpg

i doubt if any C or N hoity toity dslr can draw one's breath like this little baby in its natural habitat

FLAME AWAY!!! Nothing is taken seriously in this thread by me ha ha ha !! :)

Last edited:
okay my image is up. sorry about it. haha. I really think there is nothing wrong with people showcasing their gear.
We all have a different depth for our pockets, some can just reach further and deeper. No harm.
For those who can't reach that far in, can always strive to eventually do so. =)

We all have a different depth for our pockets, some can just reach further and deeper. No harm.
For those who can't reach that far in, can always strive to eventually do so. =)
I think a more interesting thread would be... "this (photo) was shot with my this (camera)". We'll then be able to share and see the beautiful (or not LOL) pictures that were taken by cameras and lenses of all levels.

go first kekeke :) since your image cannot see

leica1.jpg

i doubt if any C or N hoity toity dslr can draw one's breath like this little baby in its natural habitat

FLAME AWAY!!! Nothing is taken seriously in this thread by me ha ha ha !! :)

Hahahaha!

GEAR WHORIN-n-a-PIMPIN!

Fun way to while away some time!

Seen it done in LOTS of photo forums and it's always good, clean FUN!

Aiyoh ed, you show us yours, so we must show you ours:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=540282&page=8 Post #157 :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

go first kekeke since your image cannot see
leica1.jpg

FLAME AWAY!!! Nothing is taken seriously in this thread by me ha ha ha !!
You can go to the RF section to see more camera po*n.
Can see Gommy's M6J with some exotic lens which can probably buy a cheap car.

Status
Not open for further replies.