Camera retailers at SiTEX 2010?

253sapathfinder

Jun 22, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
Does anyone have a clue the list of camera retailers who will set up shop at the forthcoming SiTEX? As far as I know from the event website, Pentax will be there. I wonder if the major brands like Canon and Nikon will be there too?

Does anyone have a clue the list of camera retailers who will set up shop at the forthcoming SiTEX? As far as I know from the event website, Pentax will be there. I wonder if the major brands like Canon and Nikon will be there too?

as far as i know.. most brands will be there... becos there will be some people who don't know much and will be there to purchase cameras.. so they can take advantage of new blood and sell at RRP..

if you were thinking of buying a DSLR.. its always better to check out the price guides and shop guide we have in the forum..

Happy shopping... or chopping.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

any camera you have your eyes on?

i miss this 1............ :embrass: