Camera Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairygorillaz

Mar 18, 2007
Singapore
Is it cheaper to get a P&S camera for a friend at the upcoming IT fair or to go and buy at a store? Which stores offers great prices and customer service?

Good itme to try out different cams, price wise better to get at those common shops.

f31d.

i was wondering, price wise better to get at other shops, how about freebies such as SD card and stuff. Does it still apply that overal it is cheaper to get from places like MS and CP?

i was wondering, price wise better to get at other shops, how about freebies such as SD card and stuff. Does it still apply that overal it is cheaper to get from places like MS and CP?

I was told if you know them (in person) well (meaning you are their loyal customer) so normally MS will give much better discount.:thumbsup:

but i'm like new to this protography thing. so i don't really know any of the shop ppl personally. but cos i may need to go and buy TWO P&S cams

I would suggest you go to the shops and tried it out. Not only there is less crowd, likely you would face less pressure in buying (or not buying). You can also take your own sweet time trying the cams out without all the jostling and shoving.

Those at IT fairs that I've gone to is giving you the hard sell. But of course there are freebies to throw around.

Happy hunting!

ms color, u can try looking for jason or willie. good customer service and price. they are at the old shop most of the times.

what about OP and CP at SLS and Peninsula respectively? How do these two shops compare in terms of price and customer service?

what about OP and CP at SLS and Peninsula respectively? How do these two shops compare in terms of price and customer service?

Price cannot compare; OP is selling grey sets, while CP is selling with warranty. Service wise, I find both acceptable.

Price cannot compare; OP is selling grey sets, while CP is selling with warranty. Service wise, I find both acceptable.

oh. i didn't know that OP is selling grey sets. Thanx for your advice. Will probably bring my friends to CP and take a look. where is MS btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.