Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Discarded love.

59065390.jpg

Taken using my NK6230i.

This is really freaky. It reminds me of those Chuckie movies with the killer doll. I hate dolls. Oh just thinking about it gives me the heeby jeebies. Good photo though, (I scrolled by really fast because it was scary, but still good) your camera phone has good quality! :)

it scares the **** out of me.:nono:

gd photo. :thumbsup:

paxluv said:
This is really freaky. It reminds me of those Chuckie movies with the killer doll. I hate dolls. Oh just thinking about it gives me the heeby jeebies. Good photo though, (I scrolled by really fast because it was scary, but still good) your camera phone has good quality! :)

Thanks!

Yeah. Chucky's nasty. I saw "Bride of Chucky", and I thought it was hilarious. The girl doll looked a lot like Geri Haliwell to me. Missed "Seed of Chucky", though.

I suppose this pic is quite spooky. But somehow, I also see it as a sad picture...

haunting picture.. and the arms and legs are missing? or hidden

Damn it! To think I view it at 01:35AM.
Eerie feel, but it shows out the state of being abandonned :thumbsup:

**** lar! see this kinda picture at 1:36am how to slp!? my hp is meant to take snap shots of landscapes one =\

Koelsch said:
**** lar! see this kinda picture at 1:36am how to slp!? my hp is meant to take snap shots of landscapes one =\
haha really? landscape with HP?
hmm actually that's a nice idea..
you can use paroma stitcher to make alll the pics fuse together like a mosiac pic.. but all of the same place..
hmmm maybe can start a camera phone discussion group huh?

I Hate Dolls! I Hate Dolls!

Try staring into the eye of the doll by getting real close to the monitor really send chill down my spine :sweat: . Try it guys

Acutally, I thought this was quite a sad picture.

I mean, this was probably once some kid's favourite playmate. Did she get lost? Or was she discarded when the kid grew up? She even probably had a name...

I tell you what sent a shiver down my spine.

Some years back, I went to the abandoned Neo Tiew Village by myself to take pics. Broad daylight. Quiet day. Saw this doll that someone hung on a wall. As I looked at it through my viewfinder and zoomed in tight, a gentle breeze blew, causing it to sway sideways. It seemed to be looking at me and shaking its head in protest. At that moment, I was like whoa...freaky, man...

59055388.jpg

(If image doesn't load, refresh page or check back later).

wahhh it looks so scary at first glance... so chucky *ps: after watching chucky i threw all my dolls away and switched to teddy bears.. lol

filofari said:
wahhh it looks so scary at first glance... so chucky *ps: after watching chucky i threw all my dolls away and switched to teddy bears.. lol

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Teddy bear are cuter and less harmful right? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.