camera out to tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRaphael

Feb 23, 2007
Pandan Gardens
i was wondering if it was possible to hook up a dslr to a tv screen and project the images immediately after it has been taken?

if not, is it possible to hook it up to a lcd computer monitor?

i've only managed to take pictures and project them on the tv screen when i am on the playback function. and it is pretty laggy.

i've used a sony handycam and its possible to record video and project it to the tv at the same time. i was wondering if it was possible for a dslr?

thanks guys.

Not sure which brand you are using, but if you are using Nikon, you'll need the Camera Control software and you'll be able to connect directly to a LCD or LCD TV which will be able to show what you have taken immediately.

Not sure which brand you are using, but if you are using Nikon, you'll need the Camera Control software and you'll be able to connect directly to a LCD or LCD TV which will be able to show what you have taken immediately.

Yeah, but that's using a PC as a bridge.

I know the A700 can show pictures it took on an LCD TV via the HDMI interface, but I don't believe it's as real-time as you want. I'll give it a try later on, i usually only tried connecting it when I was done shooting.

im using a canon 30D.

i tried the video out to tv thing, the thing is that it came out in a pretty low res on the tv.

wonder if it'll be the same on an lcd monitor. also would like to know if live-view works, cos i don't have a live view camera.

thanks guys. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.