Camera mode survey

WHich mode do you use most?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningstar

May 20, 2007
Create this poll out of boredom:bsmilie: Was wondering for quite a while which mode do most photographers use. I usually shoot in Av and I am a street/candid/landscape shooter. What's yours?

Create this poll out of boredom:bsmilie: Was wondering for quite a while which mode do most photographers use. I usually shoot in Av and I am a street/candid/landscape shooter. What's yours?

U must be a Canon bro.. ;)

I shoot only in manual, never the spur of the moment sort of photographer.

Hmm... tough one... I switch between manual, AV and Tv... Depending on situation... But I'd choose Av...

Usually program mode... :bsmilie:
Av or Manual when taking landscape. :think:

Av. The camera doesn't know the minimum shutter speed I need to get sharp pictures, so I never use P. I almost always shoot wide open.

I've been using P mode most of the time. Only sometimes, Aperture priority. Why is P mode no good? :)

I've been using P mode most of the time. Only sometimes, Aperture priority. Why is P mode no good? :)

Because P mode transforms your DSLR into an expensive point and shoot.

Because P mode transforms your DSLR into an expensive point and shoot.

eh.... even if it becomes a point and shoot, also nothing wrong with it rite? ;p

think abt it: u still get the pics u wanted and almost always at a much much much much much higher n better quality than a pns.

Manual mode and AV

Study the result and play around with it

eh.... even if it becomes a point and shoot, also nothing wrong with it rite? ;p

think abt it: u still get the pics u wanted and almost always at a much much much much much higher n better quality than a pns.

but then everything will be in focused in the pic like PNS, use other modes got bokeh ...not sure if i've expressed what i think correctly ;p

More of Av, DOF is usually more impt in my photos than motion freeze.

I use AV - but if I had a K10D I would be using Hyper-program (one dial switches shutter, the other dial switches av..)

p mode for pro:thumbsup:

your statement is very misleading to newbies :bsmilie: let me help you clarify. For those who dunno what P mode is, P mode means Program Mode, in this mode the cam determines the shutter speed and aperture value for you (like Auto) however you are free to do minor modification to the given setting usually by turning the main dial to adjust a couple of stops +/- for either the shutter speed or aperture. Of course, pro photogs are not deprived from using this mode too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.