camera lenses padding dividers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, I find the camera bags very ugly and feels horrible (nylon). Is there any place where one can buy those padding dividers and use it on our normal SCHOOL bags and such? haha.. Does it cost alot? cause those camera bags cost soo soo soo much and looks soo soo soo ugly. (hope i am not offending anyone with my skewed taste. ) :confused:

Last edited:
try orient photo

wow, that hurts because that means mostly everyone here is using an "ugly" bag. :confused:

hehe why don't you buy a small "ugly bag" to put the cam in then put that inside your "LV" bag?

personally, I find the camera bags very ugly and feels horrible (nylon). Is there any place where one can buy those padding dividers and use it on our normal "LV" bags and such? haha.. Does it cost alot? cause those camera bags cost soo soo soo much and looks soo soo soo ugly. (hope i am not offending anyone with my skewed taste. ) :confused:

Try googling DIY camera bags and such.
No idea where to get the stuff though :(

you can get such padding from Camera Workshop, but since you like branded stuffs, you should try the Domke padding from Cathy.

you can get such padding from Camera Workshop, but since you like branded stuffs, you should try the Domke padding from Cathy.

ok.. I think u misunderstood my quoted "LV" bags and thus have changed it to SCHOOL bags instead.. hee . If i could afford to spend so much on the bags i wouldnt have complaint about it being expensive.. ;p hope i did not offend anybody.. I am just a poor photography whose trying to get the most out of the few dollars he has.. :lovegrin:

camera bag expensive? come on, you spend $150 on a bag to store a $1.5 k gears call expensive?

some women spend few thousand dollars on a handbag just to put some tissue paper plus some cosmetic. tell me which is making more sense?

camera bag expensive? come on, you spend $150 on a bag to store a $1.5 k gears call expensive?

some women spend few thousand dollars on a handbag just to put some tissue paper plus some cosmetic. tell me which is making more sense?

Lol very true

Lol.. some of those cosmetics can buy a lens actually.. ;)

well, cosmetics in the bag ranging abt 2k+ all these for a simple range of mascara, eye cream, hand balm, lipstick & sun block~ ;p

chey....... like that only mah..

many photographers carry D700+MB10 x1, D300 x1, 14~24f2.8 x1, 24~70f2.8 x1, 70~200f2.8 x1, SB900 x2 plus some this and that for a simple shoot, how not to spend few hundreds on the camera bag?

well, cosmetics in the bag ranging abt 2k+ all these for a simple range of mascara, eye cream, hand balm, lipstick & sun block~ ;p

well, lenses in the bag ranging about 2k+ all these for a simple range of Wide Angle, Standard Zoom, Telephoto Zoom, Fast Lens, & Macro Lens... ;p

wait, 2k+ enough for all these?

anyway, even some basic camera set up, D90 plus MB, Tam 17~50f2.8, Nikon 50mmf1.8, SB600, also cost two to three thousands liao, do you think can use a bag like this meh? a school bag har??

backpack-dora.jpg

chey....... like that only mah..
many photographers carry D700+MB10 x1, D300 x1, 14~24f2.8 x1, 24~70f2.8 x1, 70~200f2.8 x1, SB900 x2 plus some this and that for a simple shoot, how not to spend few hundreds on the camera bag?

:embrass: Like that of course must spend of solid bag.. even the best made designer bag cannot tahan the load liao ;p

well, lenses in the bag ranging about 2k+ all these for a simple range of Wide Angle, Standard Zoom, Telephoto Zoom, Fast Lens, & Macro Lens... ;p

wait, 2k+ enough for all these?
:bsmilie:

Anyway TS, if you ARE using just the D60 with kit lens and a flash the the inserts you can get from Orient photo/TCW should suffice.. the size may not fit into a small bag though..

Last edited:
Why save on a bag??? Bag is to protect the equipment and provide comfort to the user.

No matter how "ugly" my bag is, i still love it. Gives me a piece of mind when i carry my equipment. LOL.... :D :D :D

Yeah y save cost to get a bag. Ugly bag but they provide front, back, side protection against knocks and drop. Can you imagine if your 'customised bag' does not have enough padding and you drop onto the floor. Ouch, thats gonna hurt your lens and 1 good quality lens is enough to buy you 10 bags at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.